Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,141 to 3,160 of 5,198

babyguess

NoA Club Nintendo’s Animal Crossing: New Leaf 2-Poster is currently sold out and is not listed under Currently Unavailable.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

RR529

I bought Steel Diver: Sub Wars, Bugs VS Tanks, Attack of the Friday Monsters, & The Starship Damrey last week, and while I did their registration surveys fine, when it came to the post play surveys, I didn't get one for Bugs VS Tanks. Instead, I got one for Jett Rocket II, which I never bought...

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

babyguess

As of today, Club Nintendo NoA brought back the LoZ: A Link Between Worlds Poster Set. Get it now, before it sells out quickly.

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Gamecubed

Just ordered the ALBTW poster set! I'm not letting them pass me by this time!

Gamecubed

Shotgunryugan

Hello everyone I have a question, does anyone know if the North American Club Nintendo will have the Majora's Mask music CD as a Platinum reward again this year?

I sadly didn't reach Platinum last time and missed it, I regretted it so much because I was only 15 coins away from it and it's my favorite 3D Zelda >.<
I have it both in the original cartridge(which I can't play because my N64 apparently doesn't have a rumble pak or something) and on the Wii VC.

This time I'm only 10 coins away from Platinum and I'd love to have it, I know there's a YouTube video with the entire album, but I'd love to have it physically.
So yeah, does anyone know if there's a chance for it to be a reward again?

On the plus side, I recently bought Shin Megami Tensei 4 when it was on sale on the e'shop and that gave me enough coins to purchase Super Mario RPG, can't believe I missed that gem when I was a kid, the only rpgs I had back then were Secret of Mana & Pokemon Red & Yellow versions

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

Undead_terror

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Hello everyone I have a question, does anyone know if the North American Club Nintendo will have the Majora's Mask music CD as a Platinum reward again this year?

I sadly didn't reach Platinum last time and missed it, I regretted it so much because I was only 15 coins away from it and it's my favorite 3D Zelda >.<
I have it both in the original cartridge(which I can't play because my N64 apparently doesn't have a rumble pak or something) and on the Wii VC.

This time I'm only 10 coins away from Platinum and I'd love to have it, I know there's a YouTube video with the entire album, but I'd love to have it physically.
So yeah, does anyone know if there's a chance for it to be a reward again?

On the plus side, I recently bought Shin Megami Tensei 4 when it was on sale on the e'shop and that gave me enough coins to purchase Super Mario RPG, can't believe I missed that gem when I was a kid, the only rpgs I had back then were Secret of Mana & Pokemon Red & Yellow versions

Sorry to hear that but no, this year sometime in the summer they will announce different platinum and gold rewards.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Shotgunryugan

Undead_terror wrote:

Sorry to hear that but no, this year sometime in the summer they will announce different platinum and gold rewards.

That's really disappointing, oh well. Is there a specific date when they will announce the new rewards?

Undead_terror

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

That's really disappointing, oh well. Is there a specific date when they will announce the new rewards?

Usually some time in July, but each year it seems to extend the time to reveal the rewards.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Rezalack

You can probably find the soundtrack on eBay if you really have to have it. Just search for Majora's Mask Platinum soundtrack. That will probably be your only hope of getting it unfortunately.. :/

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Shotgunryugan

Spuratis wrote:

You can probably find the soundtrack on eBay if you really have to have it. Just search for Majora's Mask Platinum soundtrack. That will probably be your only hope of getting it unfortunately.. :/

Decided to check, and they do have sealed copies, I saw some for $28. Guess that will have to do.
Granted I won't be able to buy it right now since I blew the money I had left on Shin Megami Tensei 4 and a movie

Well here's hoping the rewards this year are good, hoping for soundtrack of a game or one of those nifty statues(I think last time they gave away a Mario bros. statue). I was only a Gold member last year & I had nearly every game they were offering, ended up getting Mario vs. DK march of the minis, which made me realize, I much prefer the original Donkey Kong style of games than that puzzle game, the Gameboy game on the e'shop is really good though

Booboos35

Really excited to see the new games tomorrow,and this year in July will be the first year I can get those sweet platinum rewards! Really excited

The King Of Strong Style

Kenchi

Please be something good . . . Please be something good . . . Please be something good!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Captain_Toad

Please be Urban Champion.... Please be Urban Champion.... Please be Urban Champion.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kenchi

NNNNNNNnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

cbkummer

Seems to be taking longer than usual . . . hopefully that's a good thing . . .

cbkummer

Huachiman

I'm hoping for Eathbound. I know, that's Nintendo crazy!

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

cbkummer

I'm starting to wonder if they're going to come up today at all.

cbkummer

Hamsterism

I'm pretty sure at this rate they won't be posted until tomorrow...which makes me sad. I wanted a new game

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.