Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 5,198

steamhare

Dat Luigi statue. Time to register some games. I wonder if I have enough...

/gazes wistfully at literal stacks of games littering the room

steamhare

Tasuki

Well I got my Majora's Mask CD. Now comes the question do I keep it or do I put it up on Ebay?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

Well I got my Majora's Mask CD. Now comes the question do I keep it or do I put it up on Ebay?

Keep it for years to come, might be worth more later then now.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

Undead_terror wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Keep it for years to come, might be worth more later then now.

That's what I am thinking. I am not planning to open it honestly if I want to hear the songs I can probably Youtube them, but I doubt I will even do that since I didn't like the game. I mainly just got the CD for a collector piece.

My Backlog

SCRAPPER392

I just got the CD, today. I'm highly considering that I sell it, but no one on eBay seems willing to pay over $10. There were a few auctions where they were selling for $40, but that's only because they got it a few days earlier and no one had the chance to theirs on there yet.

In otherwirds, people bid on 2 of around 15 copies before the rest were available, so now those bids are all high. I'll see what the other ones get, but if no one is buying for $25 or more, I'm just gonna keep it. I might keep it, regardless. I'm just not sure.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Tasuki

SCAR392 wrote:

I just got the CD, today. I'm highly considering that I sell it, but no one on eBay seems willing to pay over $10. There were a few auctions where they were selling for $40, but that's only because they got it a few days earlier and no one had the chance to theirs on there yet.

In otherwirds, people bid on 2 of around 15 copies before the rest were available, so now those bids are all high. I'll see what the other ones get, but if no one is buying for $25 or more, I'm just gonna keep it. I might keep it, regardless. I'm just not sure.

Wow that's a shame I guess I will just hang on to mine till the demand goes up.

My Backlog

Klimbatize

I'd trade my Majora's Mask CD for a $20 eShop card.

Any takers : O???

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Happy_Mask

Klimbatize wrote:

You bring Happy sensei great disappointment. You could get much more than $20.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Klimbatize

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

I'd rather give it to someone on this site than squeeze every last dollar out of it.

Though I'd like to get something for it, of course.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Happy_Mask

Klimbatize wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

I'd rather give it to someone on this site than squeeze every last dollar out of it.

Though I'd like to get something for it, of course.

Ah, you will rest easier knowing that it's going to a loving home instead of one where they use CDs as toilet paper.

Hamsterism

When I saw the statue, I almost jumped for joy....but then I saw the price and my heart dropped. There is no way I'll be able to get that many coins because there really aren't any games that have my interest that I can afford. $60 a game plus tax is too much for my budget each month

Now, I can see it for like 850...but that's me. I have 645 coins right now.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

PuzzleMaster7

The site shows that the Luigi's Mansion Figurine is currently unavailable. Plus, they sold out a lot faster than what I imagined!

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

McFox

I ordered the luigi statue just last week! It already sold out though

I like tears.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-7078-8765 | Nintendo Network ID: TheHammerBros

Pokefanmum82

has anyone been having trouble with the Wii U product registration survey coming up on their to-do list? it's been over a week and it still hasn't shown up yet the games I have downloaded on it are showing up. So it is linked to my Club Nintendo account

EDIT: Never mind I found it when I went through my to-do list under Accounts & Coins

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Happy_Mask

@Pokefanmum I believe there was a club nintendo code inside the WiiU box.

Pokefanmum82

i found it by looking under Accounts & Coins then the to-do list through that. I had to scroll all the way to the bottom to find it but i did.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Hamsterism

Anyone having product survey problems? I entered my code for Wind Waker HD and did the Preplay Survey, but it's been about 5 or 6 days and I haven't gotten the Post Play one yet.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

shinesprite

@Hamsterism

I believe Club Nintendo delays their Post Play surveys for a full week after registering the product(s).

shinesprite

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.