General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 3,001 to 3,020 of 4,435

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,001. Posted:

The posters and something else is gone all together!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,002. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

The posters and something else is gone all together!

Awww man! I didn't even get a chance to get the Mario Poster set! That's not fair :(

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage
Swiket

Swiket

3,003. Posted:

There's a new bonus +10 coin survey for "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members". Mostly questions about how you play your 3DS and how it compares to other gaming platforms.

I had fun once and it was awful.

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,004. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

There's a new bonus +10 coin survey for "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members". Mostly questions about how you play your 3DS and how it compares to other gaming platforms.

I got it also and I filled it out. I'm not gunna sniff at 10 coins O_O

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,005. Posted:

I also got the survey, with the help of that survey and a game survey, I'm now a platinum member!
Also the survey included do you play the PS3 or Xbox, other brand consoles.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

3,006. Posted:

Did everyone who logged into Club Nintendo get the bonus survey? I didn't get an e-mail or anything inviting me to do it, yet it was there when I went to fill out a post-play survey for a game I got last week.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

3,007. Posted:

Yeah I just checked and filled out the bonus survey. I wonder if "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members" is actually "whoever signs in from 11/7-11/10."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,008. Posted:

So, I checked my mail today and I have to say I was very very excited.
But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

Was I expecting too much for that?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,009. Posted:

This month or the next we shall get our elite rewards.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
CerealKiller528

CerealKiller528

3,010. Posted:

Just got ALTTP about two days ago. I can't believe what I missing out on...

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

3,011. Posted:

Yeah, I had the bonus survey too. Now have 120 coins.

Playing: Dragon Quest IV (AND)

Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

3,012. Posted:

Hamsterism wrote:

So, I checked my mail today and I have to say I was very very excited.
But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

Was I expecting too much for that?

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,013. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

So, I checked my mail today and I have to say I was very very excited.
But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

Was I expecting too much for that?

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

I think I'll have to buy another charger then, I was going to keep one on me for when I travel n keep the cradle one at home.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

3,014. Posted:

A Link Between Worlds poster set is now available in North America's Club Nintendo for 500 coins.

http://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/42502.do

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

3,015. Posted:

Nice. I could see those posters "selling" out pretty fast.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,016. Posted:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year, also we get new games Monday.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Hilda

Hilda

3,017. Posted:

Any day now, my ALBW posters should be arriving. I was about 30 coins short of being able to afford it and ransacked the house to find something, anything I hadn't registered. Thank you, SoulSilver.

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

3,018. Posted:

Got my Link Between Worlds posters yesterday. I can't wait to get some frames or something to put them in so they dont get messed up when I hang them. They will look good next to my Platinum Zelda poster set.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

3,019. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

3,020. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

I got mine last year a week or so before Christmas as well.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311