Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 5,198

Drobotic

It says they're "preparing the order".Probably means it'll ship soon.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

sinalefa

@Spuratis

Very glad to hear about that. I am still waiting for mine, and so is one of my friends. Both of us ordered the Majora's Mask CD.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

RR529

Got my gold calendar today! It's a tabletop calendar rather than a full size one (It features cards you pull out when a month is over), and has an emphasis on Wii U titles.

January: Wii Party U
February: Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games
March: Pikmin 3
April: the Wonderful 101
May: Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS
June: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
July: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
August: Mario Kart 8
September: Wind Waker HD
October: Pokémon X & Y
November: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
December: Super Mario 3D World

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

New_3DaSh_XL

I got my Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds posters the other day. BEAUTIFUL.

EDIT: If I may, I just went back a page to see if anyone had gotten the Majora's Mask CD yet, and holy freakin' crap, it sounds weird to say this but you guys should be ashamed, I can't believe the amount of whining and complaining on he last page over the monthly game rewards. OK, they're not great. You guys act as if it's Superman 64, Sonic '06, Ninjabreadman and Fireplacing for 500 coins a pop :/ at least Nintendo is making this available to the people that want it. They could just stop, they're not really entitled to giving you extra rewards for games you bought; they got their money, there's nothing extra they're getting out of this, really.

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Undead_terror

They are preparing my Majora's mask cd so it should be shipped tomorrow, what does anyone think about Starship Defense, is it any good and does it have any endless levels? need opinions then the one review.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Aqueous

@Undead_terror - I got it last time. It is a fun tower defense with a nice set of weapons and a great stylized world. It is worth the coins. No endless levels though and only 30 in game.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

@ReindeerDasher
What does the Majora's Mask CD have to do with CN complaining? BTW, I agree with you. I'll take whatever.

People should be jumping at Super Mario Bros. 2 if they haven't already gotten it, if you ask me.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

HeroOfCybertron

What was up with that Luigi's Mansion statue that was shown during the Direct will it be Club Nintendo reward?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Ecto-1

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

What was up with that Luigi's Mansion statue that was shown during the Direct will it be Club Nintendo reward?

Wondering the same thing myself. I'd love to have that sitting next to my Platinum statue from a few years ago.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Rezalack

He said keep an eye on the Club Nintendo rewards. I'm assuming it'll show up there at some point.. this might finally be something I'll decide to spend my coins on, I think it looks nice and is actually a decent collectors piece.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

Rezalack

The Luigi statue is in the rewards section now for... 1500 coins! O_O

Rezalack

Ecto-1

It's up now, but for 1500 coins! Sheesh, no way I can afford that, regardless of how awesome it is... link

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Rezalack

Ecto-1 wrote:

It's up now, but for 1500 coins! Sheesh, no way I can afford that, regardless of how awesome it is... link

I have a pile of unregistered games and 990 coins in my account.. I think if I register them all I will have just enough. The question is, should I? Argh.. I can't imagine that it will sell out at that price, especially when it says it'll ship in March. Makes me think they're going to get an estimate of how many they should make.

Rezalack

LzWinky

I'm only 1000 coins away from it

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

majinx07

I'm short 250 coins.

(PM if you want me to add you)
Life is like a jar of jalapenos; What you do today can burn your @$$ tomorrow!
Pokémon 3DS Friend Safari - Electric - Luxio, Electrode, & Helioptile

3DS Friend Code: 3797-7907-2440 | Nintendo Network ID: Majin_X07

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I got my posters but the case was dented at the bottom so the posters are all crinkled at the bottom ;____;

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

suburban_sensei

That Luigi statue would look great next to my platinum reward from a few years back, but 1,500 coins is simply too much. I am saving up a lot of points for next years platinum, so it looks like I won't be getting it.

Nintendo ID / PSN ID: Suburban_Sensei
3DS Friend Code:3239-5626-6674

Currently playing:
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse / Hyrule Warriors / Super Smash Bros. (Wii U)
Super Smash Bros. / LoZ: Majoras Mask 3D / Kirby...

Mk_II

Here in Euroland the Luigi diorama is now up for grabs for a "mere" 7000 Stars. You have to buy 28 full-priced games to collect so many stars. Ouch!

Nintendo 64 Forever forum
Nintendo Games NES 241 | SNES 324 | N64 267 | NGC 150 | WII 85 | WIIU 9 | IQUE 5 | GB 161 | GBC 57 | GBA 106 | NDS 57 | 3DS 21
Nintendo Network ID: Mk2_NL 3DS Friend code

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.