General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 3,001 to 3,020 of 4,435

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,001. Posted:

The posters and something else is gone all together!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,002. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

The posters and something else is gone all together!

Awww man! I didn't even get a chance to get the Mario Poster set! That's not fair :(

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage
Swiket

Swiket

3,003. Posted:

There's a new bonus +10 coin survey for "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members". Mostly questions about how you play your 3DS and how it compares to other gaming platforms.

I had fun once and it was awful.

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,004. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

There's a new bonus +10 coin survey for "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members". Mostly questions about how you play your 3DS and how it compares to other gaming platforms.

I got it also and I filled it out. I'm not gunna sniff at 10 coins O_O

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,005. Posted:

I also got the survey, with the help of that survey and a game survey, I'm now a platinum member!
Also the survey included do you play the PS3 or Xbox, other brand consoles.

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

3,006. Posted:

Did everyone who logged into Club Nintendo get the bonus survey? I didn't get an e-mail or anything inviting me to do it, yet it was there when I went to fill out a post-play survey for a game I got last week.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

3,007. Posted:

Yeah I just checked and filled out the bonus survey. I wonder if "a small number of randomly selected Club Nintendo members" is actually "whoever signs in from 11/7-11/10."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,008. Posted:

So, I checked my mail today and I have to say I was very very excited.
But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

Was I expecting too much for that?

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,009. Posted:

This month or the next we shall get our elite rewards.

AuthorMessage
CerealKiller528

CerealKiller528

3,010. Posted:

Just got ALTTP about two days ago. I can't believe what I missing out on...

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage
RR529

RR529

3,011. Posted:

Yeah, I had the bonus survey too. Now have 120 coins.

Playing: Dragon Quest IV (AND)

Watching: Marco Polo (Netflix), Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Netflix), InuYasha: the Final Act (Toonami), DBZ Kai (Toonami)

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

3,012. Posted:

Hamsterism wrote:

But I also had this delusion that the charging cradle I redeemed would come with....a charger?

All I received was the plastic base, no charger or cord with a plug in at the end.

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Hamsterism

Hamsterism

3,013. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

It's not supposed to come with a charger. It's just the base, then you use the charger you already have.

I think I'll have to buy another charger then, I was going to keep one on me for when I travel n keep the cradle one at home.

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

3,014. Posted:

A Link Between Worlds poster set is now available in North America's Club Nintendo for 500 coins.

http://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/42502.do

Edited on by bezerker99

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
SCAR392

SCAR392

3,015. Posted:

Nice. I could see those posters "selling" out pretty fast.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

3,016. Posted:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year, also we get new games Monday.

AuthorMessage
Hilda

Hilda

3,017. Posted:

Any day now, my ALBW posters should be arriving. I was about 30 coins short of being able to afford it and ransacked the house to find something, anything I hadn't registered. Thank you, SoulSilver.

Oh, and I love you.

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

3,018. Posted:

Got my Link Between Worlds posters yesterday. I can't wait to get some frames or something to put them in so they dont get messed up when I hang them. They will look good next to my Platinum Zelda poster set.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

3,019. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

3,020. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

The elite rewards are coming late this year, before the would be shipped in November or possibly late October but not this year.

Are you sure? I remember getting the platinum reward last year in like mid-December. Could be wrong though.

I got mine last year a week or so before Christmas as well.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311