Joetherocker

Next year: Mario dishtowels!

Oh wait, they already did that...

Wild signature appeared!

3DS FC: 4270-1110-7770

Ecto-1

bboy2970 wrote:

Ecto-1 wrote:

Heh, I've been working on more surveys and I'm already at gold for 2012. Once I finish everything I've got (I have to wait for several Post-Play's to pop up) I'll be platinum again.

I would wait dude. Since they reduced the expiration time for surveys you should let your surveys that expire in 2012, 2013, etc. sit and wait and just fill out surveys with a 2011 expiration first. That way you can reduce the amount of surveys that go expired.

That is pretty much what I'm doing. I only had a handful of surveys in my to-do list that had dates outside of 2011 other than registering Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. I was mostly registering games that I have purchased since I got Platinum for last year and a few of the closer dated surveys. I'm probably going to leave enough space for Skyward Sword to fit in to my platinum status, in case they do something like they did for Ocarina concerning the second soundtrack.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

Adam

Seems like the rewards get worse each year. They're free, yes, but filling out all those surveys is starting to seem a waste of time.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Colors

pins arrive in mail...does not open pins...waits two years...sells pins for $120 on eBay

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

D33G

OK, I luv Mario games, but there r WAY 2 many Mario rewards. I'd rather want 2 get a downloadable game than PINS!!!!!

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

wwww

Yeah, so since the pins are so lame, anyone wanna trade me? I got a real sweet calendar for ya!

wwww

Colors

Thank you for registering your system. Although your system has been registered, only the first 8 registered systems are eligible for a survey and Coins. This showed up as I was trying to register my 3DS. Is it a glitch?

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

IanMage

Why is everyone so upset about the pins?

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

Splat

KaiserGX wrote:

If you don't want the pins why didn't you just choose the Calender?

O BOY A CALENDER!!!

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

Dynetheous

i was hoping for a real life replica of the master sword:3 ... ah who am i kidding, that would never happen lol but something is better than nothing, i guess ill were the pins to school and get made fun of because im a nerd oh well.

im kidding by the way, everyone already knows im a nerd...

Edited on by Dynetheous

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7199-0087 user name is Jon
Games that i love: Zelda, MH, Golden Sun, Fire emblem
PSN ID: Dynetheous tell me if you want to add me:)
Nintendo Network ID: Dynetheous

LordChimpington

Nobody should be complaining all of this is technically free. They don't even have to do this. I think the pins are cool and interesting. Plus they aren't saying you have to wear them. Just put them on a shelf or something. You should never have expected it to be something big and amazing. Just be happy they do it.

LordChimpington

Squiggle55

ColorsOfSonic wrote:

Thank you for registering your system. Although your system has been registered, only the first 8 registered systems are eligible for a survey and Coins. This showed up as I was trying to register my 3DS. Is it a glitch?

that's a very strange and specific thing to say for a glitch. do you have 8 systems registered?

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

brooks83

I was hoping for a SNES Classic Controller.

brooks83

Ecto-1

brooks83 wrote:

I was hoping for a SNES Classic Controller.

Same here. Maybe we'll get it as something we can exchange our coins for eventually.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.