General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,881 to 2,900 of 5,346

AuthorMessage
OptometristLime

OptometristLime

2,881. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

got the pikmin keyring, like it but uhh the piece of fruit looks like someone's butt... not sure Nintendo was aiming for that

Hahaha! Someone left an impression on that fruit, regrettably. D:

still wanna get it, though

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

2,882. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow.

Tuesday, actually.

So they changed the date by one day, it was until the 1st.

They made it Sept 2 originally because of Labor Day. You're right that new downloads typically go up on a Monday, though.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

2,883. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow.

Tuesday, actually.

So they changed the date by one day, it was until the 1st.

They made it Sept 2 originally because of Labor Day. You're right that new downloads typically go up on a Monday, though.

I think the fact that he's Canadian, Labor Day didnt cross his mind.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

2,884. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

I think the fact that he's Canadian, Labor Day didnt cross his mind.

Do bit of research next time, first paragraph, towards the bottom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

2,885. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

got the pikmin keyring, like it but uhh the piece of fruit looks like someone's butt... not sure Nintendo was aiming for that

Well, it's called Mock Bottom in Pikmin 3 for a reason...

Loool I didn't even notice it in the game xD ok mystery solved

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,886. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow.

Tuesday, actually.

So they changed the date by one day, it was until the 1st.

They made it Sept 2 originally because of Labor Day. You're right that new downloads typically go up on a Monday, though.

I think the fact that he's Canadian, Labor Day didnt cross his mind.

I forgot about Labour day to be honest, it happens here in Canada to, on another note the games will come out tomorrow!

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

2,887. Posted:

Aqueous wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

I think the fact that he's Canadian, Labor Day didnt cross his mind.

Do bit of research next time, first paragraph, towards the bottom. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

Sorry I don't do research before replying to a comment. Like I am suppose to know that Canada celebrates Labor day. How I am I suppose to know that and even that its on the same day as ours?

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

2,888. Posted:

Here's the list:
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

2,889. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Here's the list:
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic
Urban Campion 3D Classic

You forgot one Superman 64. It will be introduced for the VC today can't have a complete VC collection without that gem.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Kenchi

Kenchi

2,890. Posted:

Please, please, please.please offer up a couple gems for 3DS today! It would put a big smile on my face.

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage
Blast

Blast

2,891. Posted:

LOL. Urban Champion 3D Classic should be BANNED from Club Nintendo.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Karakato

Karakato

2,892. Posted:

Blastoise wrote:

LOL. Urban Champion 3D Classic should be BANNED from Club Nintendo.

Nah, Nintendo can do whatever they want with Urban Champion:
Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,893. Posted:

The new games are out and not a single one interests me, I got Mario vs DK when they first started putting download games on CN, but I don't like it.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
bezerker99

bezerker99

2,894. Posted:

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II will be MINE!!!!

"Everyone gets old but not everyone gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
All work and no play makes Zerk a dull boy.
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D Review
My name in a video game.

Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage
LordJumpMad

LordJumpMad

2,895. Posted:

Urban Champion is starting to look better :/

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
SuperiorTech

SuperiorTech

2,896. Posted:

The rewards are:

Zoda's Revenge: Star Tropics II
Pilotwings
Art Academy: First Semester
Mario vs Donkey Kong: Minis March Again

SuperiorTech

AuthorMessage
Ryno

Ryno

2,897. Posted:

A pretty "meh" lineup if you ask Reggie.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage
ejamer

ejamer

2,898. Posted:

Pretty sweet selections from Club Nintendo if you ask me.

  • Zoda's Revenge is a game I've always wanted to try after loving the first Star Tropics... so 150 coins is a small price to pay.
  • Art Academy won't appeal to everyone since it's not actually a game, but is a quality piece of software that actually teaches you something instead of just being a waste of time.
  • Mario vs DK: Minis March Again is a great DSiWare game with great content creation/sharing tools. Anyone with some creativity or penchant for clever level design should check it out.
  • Pilotwings... well, this one isn't really a game that appeals to me. But it's a classic for a reason, and lots of people love this game even if it is primitive compared to the more recent 3DS release.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AuthorMessage
iphys

iphys

2,899. Posted:

Except for Zoda's Revenge it's all repeats, and they raised the price of Pilotwings from 100 to 150 coins this time. 6th consecutive month of nothing that interests me that I don't already have.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Tasuki

Tasuki

2,900. Posted:

Man what a bunch of junk. Looks like I will be hanging on to my coins for yet another month.

Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311