General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,861 to 2,880 of 5,319

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

2,861. Posted:

@Obito_Tennyson I agree that they should be up on club Nintendo but sadly we know it will never happen ;c

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,862. Posted:

Game & watch collection 2 and blue ds game case is back up.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

2,863. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope not anymore.

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,864. Posted:

3DSAllDay wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Nope not anymore.

It's been weird recently how stuff kept coming back as soon as they sold out, but they are no longer on the reward page so there might not be any more.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME! I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery) I My Super Smash Bros. 4 Battler Card!
Currently owns a Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL, New Black New 3DS XL and a Wii U Deluxe.

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

2,865. Posted:

Is it only possible to become an elite member at the American website? I can't find anything about it at the European website (Belgium).

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,866. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

Is it only possible to become an elite member at the American website? I can't find anything about it at the European website (Belgium).

It's NA and Japan only.

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

2,867. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

Miss_Dark wrote:

It's NA and Japan only.

Geeee how fair! rollseye

Edited on by Miss_Dark

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage
Freakazoid

Freakazoid

2,868. Posted:

I got the yellow pikmin keychain hurray a week ago or so, but my little son does not give it back omg
I feel really frustrated and happy at both time since he loves it so much but i want it... X D also im worried he breaks it since hes just 2 years old........

Sign this petition to bring rts to the wii u

http://www.change.org/petitions/software-developers-bring-the-real-time-strategy-genre-to-the-wii-u

AuthorMessage
3DSAllDay

3DSAllDay

2,869. Posted:

@Miss_Dark at least you can actually GET cool prizes with your stars/gold unlike in NA.

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

2,870. Posted:

3DSAllDay wrote:

@Miss_Dark at least you can actually GET cool prizes with your stars/gold unlike in NA.

Mwah, the prizes that are nice are like 4000+ points and a game is only worth 250. Sometimes they do have cool stuff that don't cost that much but that happens rarely. I once got a mousepad of animal crossing for 2500 I think, that was pretty cool.

AuthorMessage
Sheikah_stone1

Sheikah_stone1

2,871. Posted:

Untitled

Just got it! Delivery is pretty fast I think, The pikmin is really cute and pretty small the fruit isn't that appealing though...

Edited on by Sheikah_stone1

What do you suppose this stone is?
I feel like it's trying to tell us something...

I think there's a fairy hiding inside it, too.
Maybe you can lure it out somehow!

-Navi the fairy

AuthorMessage
Otto-Soq

Otto-Soq

2,872. Posted:

Sheikah_stone1 wrote:

Untitled

Just got it! Delivery is pretty fast I think, The pikmin is really cute and pretty small the fruit isn't that appealing though...

The Pikmin key thingies are here in Holland the best they offer.

3ds code: 3840-5310-3696
psn: Eefje&Otto

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

2,873. Posted:

My Pikmin tote bag finally came in today. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
CrimsonFire

CrimsonFire

2,874. Posted:

My Pikmin Tote bag hasn't even been shipped and i ordered it on August 8!

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,875. Posted:

I finally got my tote bag. it came in Friday but I didn't bother checked my mail Friday since I was lazy so I got it this morning, it's alright but it would of been nice if the pikmin was on both sides!

AuthorMessage
Miss_Dark

Miss_Dark

2,876. Posted:

got the pikmin keyring, like it but uhh the piece of fruit looks like someone's butt... not sure Nintendo was aiming for that

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,877. Posted:

New games tomorrow.

AuthorMessage
WingedSnagret

WingedSnagret

2,878. Posted:

Miss_Dark wrote:

got the pikmin keyring, like it but uhh the piece of fruit looks like someone's butt... not sure Nintendo was aiming for that

Well, it's called Mock Bottom in Pikmin 3 for a reason...

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Klimbatize

Klimbatize

2,879. Posted:

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow.

Tuesday, actually.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage
Undead_terror

Undead_terror

2,880. Posted:

Klimbatize wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

New games tomorrow.

Tuesday, actually.

So they changed the date by one day, it was until the 1st.