Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,861 to 2,880 of 5,198

Kenchi

Please, please, please Please be good stuff! Waiting . . .

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Shane904

3DSAllDay wrote:

I hope they add Urban Champion. I have been looking for that game forever!!!

Not sure if troll...

Shane904

Nestalgic

3DS: Zelda and Solitaire. Has anyone played Solitaire?

Wii: Mario Kart is on for the 4th time. And ThruSpace makes an appearance for the first time. Has anyone tried that?

Missing my NES games...

Kenchi

Agh! Just like last month! Good picks but I got em already! dramatically rends garment and tears our hair

iphys

Sigh, they're all repeats except Zelda, which was an ambassador game, so just as bad. Plus, they raised the cost of Super Mario Kart from 100 to 150 coins.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Captain_Toad

which zelda? My NA club nintendo has yet to be updated.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Kenchi

The original. Great game!

BadKitty

More junk, they really don't want to give out anything good. I'll just hold onto my coins til they expire. ._.
Why can't Nintendo be like Sony and Microsoft and give out free downloadable 3DS games. >:[

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Freelance

Nestalgic wrote:

Highly recommend Touch Solitaire. It has Klondike and Spider. It's a no frills game but it plays very well and is perfect if you just want a simple game of Solitaire.

Unfortunately, all the posts about it (not only this forum) are saying it's 'junk' and 'what the hell were they thinking?!'. Just because you don't like Solitaire doesn't mean the game itself is horrible. Shame on you! I'm just doing my part to share the love for Touch Solitaire. On the home screen it actually shows you your wins too, which is a cool touch.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

LordJumpMad

Donjwolf wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

Highly recommend Touch Solitaire. It has Klondike and Spider. It's a no frills game but it plays very well and is perfect if you just want a simple game of Solitaire.

Unfortunately, all the posts about it (not only this forum) are saying it's 'junk' and 'what the hell were they thinking?!'. Just because you don't like Solitaire doesn't mean the game itself is horrible. Shame on you!

Because it is junk.
You can play solitaire anywhere for free, it's build into every laptop and computer.
Nintendo really doesn't want us spending our coins, they rather have them expire, and have us force to buy those bad prizes.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Freelance

Just because you can get a similar game for free doesn't negate the fact that Touch Solitaire is a very good Solitaire game, and you can't exactly bring a PC outside with you. TS is a terrific time waster if you just want to waste a few moments waiting in the doctor's office or something. Not everyone brings a laptop with them outside too. A handheld is much more convenient.

Just because YOU consider it 'junk' doesn't mean it IS junk. I actually used coins to buy Touch Solitaire when it first came as a reward, and I'm truly happy with it.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Captain_Toad

Heh, brought Touch Solitare. Thanks donjwolf.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

DualWielding

BadKitty wrote:

More junk, they really don't want to give out anything good. I'll just hold onto my coins til they expire. ._.
Why can't Nintendo be like Sony and Microsoft and give out free downloadable 3DS games. >:[

to be fair they don't really give game for free you need to pay a subscription. However, PS plus for 50 a year still beats club Nintendo for Free

PSN: Fertheseeker

grbolivar

When will they start to give Wii U VC games???

grbolivar

3DSAllDay

grbolivar wrote:

When the WiiU becomes obsolete. Kind of like the Wii right now.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

LordJumpMad

3DSAllDay wrote:

grbolivar wrote:

When the WiiU becomes obsolete. Kind of like the Wii right now.

Guess that why their giving us DSiware games.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Electricmastro

GamecubeMan wrote:

Hopefully Super Mario World is a reward.

You were 2/3 right, just replace "World" with "Kart".

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Hamsterism

I got Thru Space when I first got my Wii, and it sucks. All it does is sit there on the hard drive.

I'm very unimpressed with the games so far...

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.