Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,841 to 2,860 of 5,198

Ryno

A pretty "meh" lineup if you ask Reggie.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

ejamer

Pretty sweet selections from Club Nintendo if you ask me.

• Zoda's Revenge is a game I've always wanted to try after loving the first Star Tropics... so 150 coins is a small price to pay.
  • Art Academy won't appeal to everyone since it's not actually a game, but is a quality piece of software that actually teaches you something instead of just being a waste of time.
  • Mario vs DK: Minis March Again is a great DSiWare game with great content creation/sharing tools. Anyone with some creativity or penchant for clever level design should check it out.
  • Pilotwings... well, this one isn't really a game that appeals to me. But it's a classic for a reason, and lots of people love this game even if it is primitive compared to the more recent 3DS release.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

iphys

Except for Zoda's Revenge it's all repeats, and they raised the price of Pilotwings from 100 to 150 coins this time. 6th consecutive month of nothing that interests me that I don't already have.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Tasuki

Man what a bunch of junk. Looks like I will be hanging on to my coins for yet another month.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hamsterism

I have to say that I was sad to have my 675 coins earned today. The only thing that I'm interested in is the Mario Poster Set, but that never seems to be in stock when I'm online. I really think they should put more Luigi items on here because it (at least WAS) supposed to be the Year of Luigi.

Have you guys played Mario & Lugi's Dream Team yet? They make Luigi look like a total jerk, but that's besides the CN NOA rewards thread.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Gregor

Have you guys played Mario & Lugi's Dream Team yet? They make Luigi look like a total jerk, but that's besides the CN NOA rewards thread.

[/quote]
I could say the same thing about Mario in many of his games.

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool, just like bowties.

3DS Friend code:
2664 - 3151 - 1828
Multiplayer centric games I own:
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Fire Emblem Awakening
Kid Icarus Uprising

OptometristLime

LordJumpMad wrote:

Urban Champion is starting to look better :/

Sad, but true!

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Hamsterism

I can't believe we have to wait until Oct 2nd to get new games on the rewards page....

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Hamsterism

Now it says we have to wait until Oct 6th to get new games posted.... what?

Hamsterism

CrimsonFire wrote:

It's been over 2 months since i have ordered my Pikmin tote bag and it hasnt even been shipped yet. -_-

Have you emailed Nintendo asking why? I can't imagine there's that much of a back log, even with the Gold/Premium items being shipped out.

Hamsterism

Is Club Nintendo down for anyone else? I keep getting the same maintenance page.

kingston589

Down for me aswell

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

3DSAllDay

Its back!!! And nothing changed....

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Undead_terror

The games change tomorrow, you think it will be a new fresh set of good games?.....you are probably sadly mistaken, I sense games that were already put up that are not good and has been raised in coin price!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hamsterism

...and no change! It's almost noon where I am (the middle of Canada) and everything is the same as it has been for the past few days....

Freelance

The games do NOT change 'til the day after, so if it says Oct 1st on the website, then the lineup will change on the 2nd. So if it says Oct 6th, it will not change til Oct 7th.

Freelance

Tasuki

Yeah when they say till October 6th on CN they are saying that thats the last day you have to get those games not that they are switching them out that day.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

3DSAllDay

I hope they add Urban Champion. I have been looking for that game forever!!!

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Kenchi

I was actually somewhat impressed by the selections. I hope October has good picks as well.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.