Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 5,198

NewbieOrNah

Club Nintendo's been updated, and I gotta say, it's another disappointing lineup. Now we have to wait a full month for another lineup that hopefully wont suck.

NewbieOrNah

3DS Friend Code: 0318-8873-5118 | Nintendo Network ID: KingH3nrry

Kenchi

poop.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

NewbieOrNah

Nintendo's been sucking hard lately. Crappy eShop updates (where the f*** are all the VC titles?!), crappy Club Nintendo updates, and practically no games so far in 2013 for the Wii U (besides some VC titles, most of which are CRAP).

Edited on by NewbieOrNah

NewbieOrNah

RevolverLink

I almost downloaded Mario Golf just the other day, so this works out for me. I can't say I'm terribly interested in any of the other games on offer, though.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

NewbieOrNah

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Woooooooow. These rewards are AWFUL! I mean, Wario Woods is good but really?

It's sad, really. I've pretty much come to expect crappy rewards from Nintendo, on top of crappy eShop updates.

NewbieOrNah

LordJumpMad

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I think Nintendo don't know the meaning of the word "Reward". I guess we should be happy its not Urban Champion again.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

KarrotMan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wait, Mario Golf is awful? I thought it sat well with the community. I can attest for the rest but I think you give Ninty too much credit for these. I thought you guys would lower your expectations especially since Urban Champ was featured three times in a year.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Captain_Toad

I don't know bout you guys but im picking up mario golf.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

bezerker99

Haven't all these games been offered before as CN rewards???

I'm waiting until next month for a better selection. Mario Golf is the only one I would consider getting. I used to own the cartridge of NES Play Action Football. It's one of the worst football games I've ever played.

Electricmastro

I though you were talking about the N64 version for a second. I've heard that Mario Golf GBC like RPG elements.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Whopper744

I bought it already, but for anyone's info who is wondering, Mario Golf is worth it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

NewbieOrNah

I've got 600 coins laying around only because the club nintendo rewards have been crap most of the time. I would really like to use these coins someday...

NewbieOrNah

RR529

I wish I had the luxury to complain about free games that Nintendo isn't even obligated to offer.

Entitlement culture at it's finest, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.