Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,741 to 2,760 of 5,198

3DSAllDay

I would rather save my 1100 coins in case the game and watch comes back or the Mario figurine comes back.

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

Torchwood

I had a lot of friends give me a lot of their registration codes and register their systems to my a count a while ago, so I have basically everything I wanted since the club started back in 2009. So there really isn't anything for me right now, and I just have 1000-something coins just sitting there. I really hope they make new physical rewards that don't immediately sell out, but that's just wishful thinking at this point. If only the VC codes were good for the Wii U...

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

PokemonManiac

Why don't they ever have Pokemon items? A beautiful Pokemon poster set would be well... beautiful!!

FC: 4811-7531-4218

PokemonManiac

Also wanted to know when new physical rewards show up and if the "out of stock" items ever come back? Oh and new Donkey Kong poster set is out.

FC: 4811-7531-4218

Birdman

@PokemonManiac - We're (probably somewhat paranoid-ly) thinking that Nintendo is phasing out physical rewards from Club Nintendo for whatever reason, so the answer for out-of-stock reappearing is "don't hold your breath". They may come back, maybe not, and if they come back, they're susceptible to selling out in a short amount of time, and ... just don't be surprised if they don't return.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Huachiman

I have achieved Gold status, but not interested in the offerings this year. I would prefer Wii points instead. Anyone want to trade their choice of a Gold status gift for Wii points?

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Klimbatize

Email me at [email protected]. I have some Points on my Wii account still that I'd trade for one of the CN Gold member downloads.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Undead_terror

Club Nintendo NA has a pikmin tote bag
https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/39002.do
You can see that they put ALOT of effort in design -_-

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Ron_DelVillano

Just ordered that Pikmin bag. Feel pretty good about that one.

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Whopper744

Still kind of looks like a purse to me. If the US had the key chains maybe but I'm passing on this one.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Ron_DelVillano

I used to think that tote bags looked like purses, but I got over that real quickly when I started having to haul a lot of books around for school and work. I don't generally carry a tote, but they make great compliments when you have too much to carry in one backpack.

I also have a boatload of points to cash in...

Nintendo Life staff

I co-host a podcast about professional wrestling titled Blind Tag and I write/draw a daily webcomic about a werewolf in high school named Duane.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9288-5982 | Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter:

Whopper744

My boatload of points went towards a game & Watch ball anyway. A little low at the moment now.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Torchwood

I think I'll pass on the Pikmin tote. I'm happy with my Star Messenger Bag and Mushroom Totes that I never use. The text on the bag also doesn't really seem to make a ton of sense, but at least they put up something new!

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Snagrio

Snatched one. Lucky I decided not to get Starfox yesterday, otherwise I wouldn't have had enough coins.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

kingston589

They added a new item its a pikmin tote bag to NA Club nintendo 400 coins

Currently Playing: Smash Bros, Ducktales Remastered and Bayou Billy
Youtube: PlatTheFormer
Steam: PlatTheFormer

Nintendo Network ID: kingston589

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.