Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,721 to 2,740 of 5,198

SomeBitTripFan

@WingedFish :

Their fantastic games. Skyward Sword is good, but there are some tedious areas in it, not to mention it takes a lot out of Metroid's book, but in a more linear fashion. Skyward Sword is a fine, albeit nontraditional, place to start; so if you don't care for it, know that SS isn't a traditional Zelda.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Undead_terror

I see club Nintendo adds everywhere, on this site, youtube, it's about getting $30 for the eshop if you get fire emblem or that Shin megami game.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nardar

Undead_terror wrote:

I see club Nintendo adds everywhere, on this site, youtube, it's about getting $30 for the eshop if you get fire emblem or that Shin megami game.

Redeemed mine yesterday. Once you register both you will get the $30 in your to-do list to redeem. Which that code expires at the end of September.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

3DSAllDay

The Nintendo reward page is a ghost town x_x (not talking about platinum/gold member rewards.)

3DS Friend code- 5455-9467-1956.

iphys

10 physical rewards. I forget exactly how many physical rewards there were when it began, but we're basically back to square one now.

Edit: There were 11 originally.

Edited on by iphys

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Squiggle55

Having trouble deciding between the soundtrack and the posters. Are both completely exclusive to Club Nintendo? I think I would get more "use" out of the posters, but all this talk about the soundtrack being more "collectorish" has me second guessing myself.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Retro_on_theGo

Squiggle55 wrote:

Having trouble deciding between the soundtrack and the posters. Are both completely exclusive to Club Nintendo? I think I would get more "use" out of the posters, but all this talk about the soundtrack being more "collectorish" has me second guessing myself.

I mean, you can find either on the Internet. The Zelda poster is just official art work. Majora's Mask ost is definitely on YouTube. The CD is going to be worth much more in the future though.

Undead_terror

I might be wrong on this but the posters may be more rarer in the future, my reason is that posters are easily damaged, if you are able to have the posters in either mint or perfect condition it will be worth a lot because most of them are not going doing to be as good as they once were, as for me I got the cd, as long as I don't open it or get it damage it will be worth something in the future.

Almost got 400 coins and don't know if I should save or get the animal crossing case just so I can have it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Snagrio

STILL can't decide between the CD or posters! This is getting annoying...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

3DSAllDay

@Undead_terror just save the coins unless you are a HUGE fan of animal crossing and HAVE to have it.

iphys

WingedFish wrote:

I feel that all the posters are a downgrade from last year's posters: the Pikmin one is tiny, the Zelda one has tiny details you won't appreciate from a distance, and no mention of special printing effects like the glow-in-the-dark poster we got last year. Soundtracks on the other hand are something Nintendo should really be offering more of in NA after all the posters they've offered, so I would order it if only to show they are desired and encourage them to offer more. Seriously though, this isn't a life-defining decision you're making here, so don't sweat it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

3DSAllDay

grrrr...I really wanted that Game and Watch: Ball ;(

MegaStoneSmash91

I was quite excited for the 2013 Elite rewards.....until I learned that all the coins I had were for NEXT year's Elite rewards.

(Just joined the club recently, so I didn't know how it worked)

Do the normal(not Elite) rewards change throughout the year? Nothing currently offered interests me, and I'd hate for those coins to go to waste.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Undead_terror

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

I was quite excited for the 2013 Elite rewards.....until I learned that all the coins I had were for NEXT year's Elite rewards.

(Just joined the club recently, so I didn't know how it worked)

Do the normal(not Elite) rewards change throughout the year? Nothing currently offered interests me, and I'd hate for those coins to go to waste.

Digital games change each month, physical rewards are always there until it's sold out but some come back while some don't, the club Nintendo year starts from July 1st-June 30th.

OptometristLime

WingedFish wrote:

Yes it is! Haha, I'm sure you will choose the right item.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Snagrio

OptometristLime wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Yes it is! Haha, I'm sure you will choose the right item.

Finally decided. Picked the CD.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.