General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,561 to 2,580 of 3,979

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

2,561. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I am on the fence with FZero X on the VC. They offer it for 200 coins from CN and I am thinking of picking it up but is it worth it? I have never played this game but I do enjoy the SNES F Zero on the VC. Is this game better than F Zero or is it not as good? Will I enjoy it as much as F Zero?

I prefer the SNES F-Zero.

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,562. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Well I am on the fence with FZero X on the VC. They offer it for 200 coins from CN and I am thinking of picking it up but is it worth it? I have never played this game but I do enjoy the SNES F Zero on the VC. Is this game better than F Zero or is it not as good? Will I enjoy it as much as F Zero?

I prefer the SNES F-Zero.

I prefer the N64 F-Zero. 3D graphics, more opponents on track, you can choose more characters, and there's more control options.
I played the F-Zero games in order(SNES, N64, GCN). The improvements they've made in ever entry make it pretty much impossible for me to go back to the older games.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

CerealKiller528

2,563. Posted:

What happened to the yearly Club Nintendo rewards?

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

2,564. Posted:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Announced in 3 days, I'd guess.

Kodeen

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,565. Posted:

Kodeen wrote:

CerealKiller528 wrote:

Announced in 3 days, I'd guess.

Sometimes not even than. Dont be surprised if we dont here anything for a few days after the 1st.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,566. Posted:

Well tomorrow we get new games and the elite rewards might be announced as well, but just remember that your elite status gets is gone tomorrow so you will start off as a normal member.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,567. Posted:

Yup, though I counted up my surveys waiting and I have enough to hit Platinum for 2014 already. (880 coins in surveys). That doesn't even include the codes from carts I have yet to register.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,568. Posted:

The Club Nintendo offer isn't giving me coins

I read this: http://club2.nintendo.com/clubn-vc-promo-0613/

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,569. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

Yeah, it says on that page you get them July 1st.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,570. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

It just says 20 coins...I bought more than one game...so should I still be concerned?

Backloggery. Now playing: Batman: Arkham City - Armored Edition, Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Pac-Man World, Golden Sun, Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3, Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure and Final Fantasy II (Final Fantasy IV).

AuthorMessage

Kenchi

2,571. Posted:

I shall join the ranks of the Platinum! Gimmie stuff!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,572. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

It just says 20 coins...I bought more than one game...so should I still be concerned?

If you scroll just a little bit further down on the page you linked, you will see this:

Untitled

You will get 20 bonus coins on July 1st.

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

2,573. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

If you scroll just a little bit further down on the page you linked, you will see this:

Untitled

You're still of no help to me, thanks though.

Edited on by Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

UpstateHyrule

2,574. Posted:

For us (North American) members that reached platinum, should we start speculating?

I wish that we would get non-Mario specific Elite Rewards (Link or Samus or Fox), HOWEVER I am okay if we get the 8-bit Mario Pixel Pillow. Everything so far has been pretty awesome and totally unexpected (as far as a reward for filling out frivolous surveys) so I can't really complain.

Thoughts?

UpstateHyrule

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

2,575. Posted:

Still no sign of my Luigi Hat 3DS case, other than a shipping notice. At this point, it's five days late.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Bobhobob

2,576. Posted:

it's 12;09 am ON jULY 1ST, NO REWARDS YET, WTF NINTENDO

is rly good

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,577. Posted:

Bobhobob wrote:

Someone is impatient.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,578. Posted:

Bobhobob wrote:

Dude just calm down. For one thing Nintendo is on the West coast so they might be going by that. Second of all last year they didnt announce the prize a few days after the 1st. Just because the CN year ended does that mean they will announce the prizes now. No where is it stated that they announce the prizes on July 1st.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,579. Posted:

They go by pacific time, and we'd be lucky if they actually showed up at midnight anyway.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,580. Posted:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

You're still of no help to me, thanks though.

How is that of no help? You wrote: "Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?"

You are asking if you're supposed to wait until a certain date. In the link you provide, it states you have to wait until July 1st. I answered your question with that, and you still didn't see it anywhere on the page that you linked. It's not in small type, it's not hidden, it's right there. You will get them on July 1st.

You will get 20 bonus coins for buying a Wii U VC game on July 1st. On the same page it reads, "Please note that only one 20-Coin bonus can be applied per customer (regardless of the number of games purchased)." You didn't even inquire about that in this thread or any thread, but maybe if that's what you're after you'll find that helpful. It's on the page you linked, after all.

What exactly are you asking if I'm of no help?

Edited on by Klimbatize