Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 5,198

Kenchi

I shall join the ranks of the Platinum! Gimmie stuff!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Klimbatize

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

The Club Nintendo offer isn't giving me coins

I read this: http://club2.nintendo.com/clubn-vc-promo-0613/

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

Yeah, it says on that page you get them July 1st.

It just says 20 coins...I bought more than one game...so should I still be concerned?

If you scroll just a little bit further down on the page you linked, you will see this:

Untitled

You will get 20 bonus coins on July 1st.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Electricmastro

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?

It just says 20 coins...I bought more than one game...so should I still be concerned?

If you scroll just a little bit further down on the page you linked, you will see this:

Untitled

You're still of no help to me, thanks though.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KiwiPanda

Still no sign of my Luigi Hat 3DS case, other than a shipping notice. At this point, it's five days late.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

bobhobob

it's 12;09 am ON jULY 1ST, NO REWARDS YET, WTF NINTENDO

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Tasuki

Bobhobob wrote:

it's 12;09 am ON jULY 1ST, NO REWARDS YET, WTF NINTENDO

Dude just calm down. For one thing Nintendo is on the West coast so they might be going by that. Second of all last year they didnt announce the prize a few days after the 1st. Just because the CN year ended does that mean they will announce the prizes now. No where is it stated that they announce the prizes on July 1st.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

How is that of no help? You wrote: "Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?"

You are asking if you're supposed to wait until a certain date. In the link you provide, it states you have to wait until July 1st. I answered your question with that, and you still didn't see it anywhere on the page that you linked. It's not in small type, it's not hidden, it's right there. You will get them on July 1st.

You will get 20 bonus coins for buying a Wii U VC game on July 1st. On the same page it reads, "Please note that only one 20-Coin bonus can be applied per customer (regardless of the number of games purchased)." You didn't even inquire about that in this thread or any thread, but maybe if that's what you're after you'll find that helpful. It's on the page you linked, after all.

What exactly are you asking if I'm of no help?

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Woots

Well apparently someone somehow got my New Leaf code before I redeemed it. It would be the 50 coins I need to get to Gold. Ugh.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter:

Undead_terror

Woots wrote:

Well apparently someone somehow got my New Leaf code before I redeemed it. It would be the 50 coins I need to get to Gold. Ugh.

So you waited instead of redeeming it? not a wise choice since there is people out there typing random codes on whatever, I learned that the 3ds eshop cards all start off with the same numbers so it shouldn't be hard adding different letters and numbers to get a actual code.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SCRAPPER392

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Untitled

How is that of no help? You wrote: "Linked my Club Nintendo account to my Wii U console and bought VC games, but I have not received any coins since my coin counter has not changed. Am I supposed to wait until a certain date or am I not doing something I have no knowledge about?"

You are asking if you're supposed to wait until a certain date. In the link you provide, it states you have to wait until July 1st. I answered your question with that, and you still didn't see it anywhere on the page that you linked. It's not in small type, it's not hidden, it's right there. You will get them on July 1st.

You will get 20 bonus coins for buying a Wii U VC game on July 1st. On the same page it reads, "Please note that only one 20-Coin bonus can be applied per customer (regardless of the number of games purchased)." You didn't even inquire about that in this thread or any thread, but maybe if that's what you're after you'll find that helpful. It's on the page you linked, after all.

What exactly are you asking if I'm of no help?

He also asked if it applies to more than one game(I think). You answered half of the question by giving the date he will get them.

I think you get 20 coins instead of 10 for EVERY purchase. I could be wrong, but they did word it pretty poorly.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Klimbatize

SCAR392 wrote:

He also asked if it applies to more than one game(I think).

No he didn't. You just quoted the entire conversation.

shinesprite

Well I made platinum this year, exactly 600 coins, but I made it! (I've actually got a few codes on the sidelines for a slow year. )

Edited on by shinesprite

shinesprite

Electricmastro

SCAR392 wrote:

He also asked if it applies to more than one game(I think). You answered half of the question by giving the date he will get them.

I think you get 20 coins instead of 10 for EVERY purchase. I could be wrong, but they did word it pretty poorly.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

iphys

Woots wrote:

Check your to-do list just in case. Sometimes it tells you a code has already been redeemed when it glitches out and somehow tries to redeem your code twice at the same time, and then a short while later you can actually find the registration survey in your to-do list.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

iphys

Yeah, it's a happening to a lot of us, and has in past years, so I wouldn't worry. It wasn't even listing an elite status for 2014 yet, but my coins were registering for July 1st, so they'll get credited eventually.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

rjejr

Checked to see what new Rewards came out today (silly me, they're never out on time) to see I'm back to zero. Gold last year at 350, which snapped my 2 in a row Platinum streak. Probably be platinum again this year once I pick up a WiiU and a few games and complete a few old surveys.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Klimbatize

Downloadable Games available as rewards until August 4th:

Wii - Super Punch-Out!! (150 coins)
Wii - Starfox 64 (200 coins)
3DS - Aura Aura Climber (100 coins)
3DS - Donkey Kong (Gameboy) (100 coins)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.