General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,441 to 2,460 of 3,338

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,441. Posted:

BTW, these games are pretty awesome. I'd argue it's the best selection they've ever released as Club Nintendo Rewards. :-P

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,442. Posted:

Ha, didn't they just have Super Mario RPG available during the previous month? Also, 200 coins for a SNES games? I remember when they first started and Super Mario Kart was available for 100.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Palom

2,443. Posted:

I was on the fence on Aquia and Maboshi forever. Can't ignore them now.

Palom

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,444. Posted:

Excitebike is what I'm talking about.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Ryno

2,445. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Excitebike is what I'm talking about.

That's what I would talking about to if I had a 3DS.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,446. Posted:

I don't have Mario RPG, but I'd rather spend money for the game on Wii U, and spend coins on Club Nintendo exclusive rewards. Still a good month of freebies I would say though...

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,447. Posted:

All of those are rehashes sadly. This is Excitebike's 4th offering — once as a freebie, once as a screw-up with golf, and twice now for 150 coins.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,448. Posted:

@Ryno, it was Paper Mario that was offered recently, not SMRPG.

SMRPG is the only game out of this bunch that interests me, but I already have it.

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)

Smashatar of the week: Charizard firing it up!

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,449. Posted:

Just a quick question. If I buy a game say Kirby's Adventure on the Wii U VC did the fix it so that I get CN coins for it with the update or do I still not get any coins for the Wii U VC games?

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,450. Posted:

I actually want Super Mario RPG, but sadly only have like 50 coins now. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,451. Posted:

Ok, it's a friggin RPG. I can use a Wiimote right?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

2,452. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nope. It's a SNES game, so you'll need the classic controller (or the 'cube controller, I guess).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 12 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 1 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,453. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Nope. It's a SNES game, so you'll need the classic controller (or the 'cube controller, I guess).

I should really ask my friend if he'll let me borrow a classic controller.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,454. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Just a quick question. If I buy a game say Kirby's Adventure on the Wii U VC did the fix it so that I get CN coins for it with the update or do I still not get any coins for the Wii U VC games?

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

2,455. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Are you asking if you get coins for upgrading them? I wouldn't think so, because they most likely gave people coins for buying it on Wii.
If you're asking if you should be getting coins for buying VC games on Wii U, then yes you should.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,456. Posted:

Yeah I am asking if I am making a new purchase on the Wii U VC not upgrading them. I am just wondering so I can figure out if I can get Super Mario RPG by June 2nd.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a PS4

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,457. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Yeah I am asking if I am making a new purchase on the Wii U VC not upgrading them. I am just wondering so I can figure out if I can get Super Mario RPG by June 2nd.

If you buy a Wii U VC game, yes, you will get coins. I've been getting coins from the 30 cents promotion games.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,458. Posted:

I might get Aquite since I have so many coins and nothing good to spend them on. I don't see how that game can hold my attention for too long, though. I tried to find the thread on the forums that discussed the game but it's so far back and there are too many pages to wade through. The review on this site makes the game sound way to bland and simple to warrant an 9. I'm thinking that score had to do with the excitement of the new DSiWare service since this was a launch title with it.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,459. Posted:

Here is a review/gameplay by MrDSIReview for aquia.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,460. Posted:

Thanks for posting that. I'm going to download it since it's only 100 coins.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

www.Retrodrome.net
Top 64 Nintendo 64 games of all time