Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,441 to 2,460 of 5,198

Tasuki

iphys wrote:

As I understand it, purchasing VC games from the Wii U eShop gives you post-plays for coins, but purchasing them from the Wii Shop in Wii mode does not.

Ah ok. The only Wii U VC games I have bought are the 30 cent ones and I didnt get any coins for them. I wasn't sure if they changed that with the Wii U VC games yet.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

We probably won't know Platinum and Gold rewards until the middle of July. Current period ends at the end of June.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Tasuki

MetallicDonkey wrote:

We probably won't know Platinum and Gold rewards until the middle of July. Current period ends at the end of June.

Oh thank goodness I thought it ended on June 1st. I need 60 more coins to hit platinum. Looks like I will be picking up DKCR3D and the two Zelda games today.

My Backlog

Klimbatize

Tasuki wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Oh thank goodness I thought it ended on June 1st. I need 60 more coins to hit platinum. Looks like I will be picking up DKCR3D and the two Zelda games today.

If you still wind up a little short by the end of this month, let me know. I have some spare CN codes.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Tasuki

MetallicDonkey wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

If you still wind up a little short by the end of this month, let me know. I have some spare CN codes.

Will do. Thanks for the offer.

My Backlog

Kenchi

Holding my breath for some good stuff on 3DS!!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Klimbatize

Kenchi wrote:

Holding my breath for some good stuff on 3DS!!

Someone get ready to resuscitate this guy.

Klimbatize

Rewards available until June 30:

Wii - Super Mario Bros 3 (150 coins)
Wii - F Zero X (200 coins)
3DS - Link 'n' Launch (150 coins)
3DS - Metroid II (150 coins)

Oh nice, been a while since Metroid II was available.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Whopper744

If they would make it the Wii U VC instead of the Wii, I'd be sold with F-Zero X. 200 coins is too tough to come by right now.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Electricmastro

Already have Mario 3 and Metroid II. Definitely considering F Zero X and don't know about Link 'n' Launch.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

KiwiPanda

As far as I'm concerned, I'll never get another DSiWare game again. But I'm definitely getting Metroid~ Never played a title in the series, it's about time I did
Might grab F-Zero or Mario, too...
My CN page hasn't loaded the titles, either, though. Thanks for the quick update, @MetallicDonkey
EDIT: The main page itself won't load the proper titles, but the rewards page does. Picking Metroid up now~

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Kenchi

Already have Metroid 2. It's a great GB game. not interested in the other. crap.

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

SubBronze

Europe's rewards aren't nearly as good as America's, though I just got a cool little Mario notebook after doing a code search around my house! The only actual games on the Europe site are a collector's Game and Watch DS game, and an actual Game and Watch with 'Ball' on it. They're really expensive though.

Edited on by SubBronze

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

dumedum

I want Metroid 2 but honestly I think I prefer paying 4 dollars than wasting 150 coins.

I bought games through CN in the past and was happy... but let's say I want a gold nunchuk for 900 coins and I have 750 coins because of this deal, does it really make sense to waive the gold controller just because a game that costs 4 dollars? It's clearly better to wait for the actual gift... doesn't it.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

Faruko

got myself Metroid 2, missed the last time, wasnt going to do the same mistake 2 times !

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

KiwiPanda

Is the 3DS Pouch: Luigi Edition new? Or did I just never notice it?
Either way, I'm cleaning out pretty much all of my coins on it and Metroid II. I'm excited

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

SCRAPPER392

RedPanda wrote:

Is the 3DS Pouch: Luigi Edition new? Or did I just never notice it?
Either way, I'm cleaning out pretty much all of my coins on it and Metroid II. I'm excited

It was on there before once, but ya, they just added it again today.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

iphys

I think they just restocked the towels and the history cards at the same time and one other thing that wasn't there this morning . . . the Animal Crossing fan?

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SCRAPPER392

iphys wrote:

I think they just restocked the towels and the history cards at the same time and one other thing that wasn't there this morning . . . the Animal Crossing fan?

Ya, those, too. I only looked for the Luigi pouch to confirm, but ya, all those things you mentioned were restocked, too. I'm still just waiting for some cool exclusive Wii U stuff, and other stuff I'll actually use.
I don't even wear the shoes I put the laces on, but I will eventually when my current shoes get destroyed.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.