Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 5,198

Undead_terror

Just ordered game & watch ball, I will probably take a picture of my whole physical collection once I get it and show you guys.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

AENIGMA wrote:

There's a new "Limited Quantities" item available as a reward, a Super Mario Accessory Box for 700 coins.
Untitled

Was about to say that, it also came out in Japan first which is no big surprise.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Pokefanmum82

i like that it's green but i don't have enough for it yet.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Nardar

Wish it was bigger. From the picture they show, it looks small. I hope we see more rewards. Can't believe in almost a month the new year starts.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

SCRAPPER392

I think it's a cool basket, but I'm kinda waiting for some Wii U stuff, or exclusive stuff that I can actually use.
I'm surprised people even got the Yoshi cloth. It seems like such a waste of coins, but collectors will get anything... I have like 3 cloth things like that that I hardly ever use.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Snagrio

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

tsm7

@SCAR392 : Yea, I'm waiting for Wii U stuff too. Hope we get some Wii U digital offerings soon.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

Klimbatize

WingedFish wrote:

I just hope the special 3DS game cases from last year are available again sometime soon. Wasn't able to grab one before since I had no coins.

I got four of those .

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Snagrio

MetallicDonkey wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I got four of those .

Pretty good deal for 250 coins.

I'm so happy for you...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Ketchupcat

Do you guys think that, since they eShop is really up and running know, there will start being Wii U digital rewards?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Undead_terror

Just got Game & watch ball.
Got a picture of my whole physical collection of club Nintendo stuff.
Untitled
Everything besides tingle's balloon fight is stuff I got legit (besides getting some coins for free) on club Nintendo.
ps: I forgot to put in my giant AR card...I also got that.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Kenchi

Hope to see some good options for 3DS today! Cool pic, Undead Terror! Please feel free to add me!

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Tasuki

Oh well was hoping to get Mario RPG for coins but I am just 10 coins short. Looks like I will wait till it comes to Wii U VC.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Quick question for you guys. When I got to my Club Nintendo account on the CN page and click on earn more coins it says that Mega Man X and the Kirby games that came out on the Wii U VC will earn you ten coins. Did they fix that VC purchases on the Wii U now will give you coins? Can anyone confirm that?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

iphys

As I understand it, purchasing VC games from the Wii U eShop gives you post-plays for coins, but purchasing them from the Wii Shop in Wii mode does not.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

rjejr

Another month, another day waiting for Nintendo to buy a calendar. Oh well, maybe after lunch.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Whopper744

Just ordered Game & Watch Ball. Will be keeping that in it's box for the future.

I wonder when June 2nd will be over according to Club Nintendo.

So have they announced the Gold or Platinum rewards for this year yet?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.