General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,421 to 2,440 of 4,216

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,421. Posted:

arrmixer wrote:

I've gotten the shirt and it runs a little small for American standards....... I got XL and it fit snug on me.. but I'm a big guy....its like a target athletic fit it that makes sense to you...

Also it did shrink on me.. thus my wife is rocking it now.. hope this help.

Yeah I have heard that from alot of people that got the shirt from CN, which is one of the reason I didn't get it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Squiggle55

2,422. Posted:

thanks for the reply, arrmixer. I will likely get large instead of medium then, especially if I can find more people that concur that it fit them too tightly. Other than the fit, did you think the quality was good?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

AuthorMessage

arrmixer

2,423. Posted:

Well the quality to me is normal at best... Not really bad or good... It's funny because the label reads 100% preshrunk cotton... :)

proud Wii u Owner and
Fortunate to receive a 3ds XL from my other half
Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer

AuthorMessage

Crazybrain1

2,424. Posted:

I want to get the one of the Reversible Pouches...I should probably make a Club Nintendo account...

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everything.

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,425. Posted:

Has anyone else noticed that the Mario Poster Set isn't there any more? I've noticed they actually have fewer prizes then usual on there...

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

iphys

2,426. Posted:

Yeah, I fear they may be trying to slowly phase out all the physical rewards. Ever since they started offering the downloadable game rewards, none of the new physical rewards have lasted very long, and everything that's still up there is from November 2011 or earlier.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,427. Posted:

I honestly think that sucks. The posters are what I was really saving for and now their gone. In some ways I'd have the physical rewards over the digital ones because they don't have a lot of games for the past couple months that I've been interested in.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

AuthorMessage

pikku

2,428. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

arrmixer wrote:

I've gotten the shirt and it runs a little small for American standards....... I got XL and it fit snug on me.. but I'm a big guy....its like a target athletic fit it that makes sense to you...

Also it did shrink on me.. thus my wife is rocking it now.. hope this help.

Yeah I have heard that from alot of people that got the shirt from CN, which is one of the reason I didn't get it.

Yeah, I got a medium and it' kinda tight on me lol. Not a huge deal since I wasn't planning on wearing it all that much anyway but just a fair warning to people who do intend to wear it out and about that they might wanna go up a size.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,429. Posted:

I was thinking of getting Kirby Pinball, but I don't think I will this time around. Did anyone redeem it? Do you like it?

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,430. Posted:

I did redeem it on a whim, partly because I'm loaded with points.

I was pleasantly surprised. The NL review made me a bit wary of downloading it initially, but I've actually really enjoyed it. It is not in-depth pinball like Zen Pinball, obviously, but the boards are easy to figure out as far as how to advance and score points (a problem I sometimes have with simulation pinball games). I like it just a little bit more than Kirby's Block Ball because I feel you have far more control on where the ball goes with this one. Definitely feels more skills-based. Plus it keeps your top four high scores so you always have something to try and beat. I'd recommend it if you have some points to burn and you're a fan of quality Gameboy titles.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,431. Posted:

There will be a different games to choose on monday...unless it's the same stuff that was already on there.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

TwilightV

2,432. Posted:

Made platinum status the other day. 5th year in a row. :)

TwilightV

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,433. Posted:

undead_terror wrote:

There will be a different games to choose on monday...unless it's the same stuff that was already on there.

Let's see, I'm going to guess it's something like Mario Party 2, Metroid 2, Brain Age Sudoku, and, what the hell, Urban Champion again.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,434. Posted:

Nah those were too recent. Plus it'll probably be some dsiware shovelware this time.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,435. Posted:

MetallicDonkey wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

Let's see, I'm going to guess it's something like Mario Party 2, Metroid 2, Brain Age Sudoku, and, what the hell, Urban Champion again.

Too funny. I was thinking same thing.

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Huachiman

2,436. Posted:

May's Offering: Super Mario RPG, Maboshi's Arcade, 3D Excitebike and Art Style: Aquia

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

AuthorMessage

Karakato

2,437. Posted:

New games are out:
Untitled

Will get aquia for the sake of having all the art style games.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,438. Posted:

I already have those games!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,439. Posted:

Super Mario RPG is a great game. Too bad I already have it. Nothing for me again. I haven't gotten any games from Club Nintendo so far.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

SLiM

2,440. Posted:

I'm thinking I may pick up Super Mario RPG. I beat it back in the day but it's been quite a few years.

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7489-4974
NNID: SLiM33