Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 5,198

RR529

@Ryno, it was Paper Mario that was offered recently, not SMRPG.

SMRPG is the only game out of this bunch that interests me, but I already have it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Tasuki

Just a quick question. If I buy a game say Kirby's Adventure on the Wii U VC did the fix it so that I get CN coins for it with the update or do I still not get any coins for the Wii U VC games?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

e-love

I actually want Super Mario RPG, but sadly only have like 50 coins now.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

the_shpydar

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Ok, it's a friggin RPG. I can use a Wiimote right?

Nope. It's a SNES game, so you'll need the classic controller (or the 'cube controller, I guess).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

Tasuki wrote:

Just a quick question. If I buy a game say Kirby's Adventure on the Wii U VC did the fix it so that I get CN coins for it with the update or do I still not get any coins for the Wii U VC games?

My Backlog

SCRAPPER392

Tasuki wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Are you asking if you get coins for upgrading them? I wouldn't think so, because they most likely gave people coins for buying it on Wii.
If you're asking if you should be getting coins for buying VC games on Wii U, then yes you should.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Tasuki

Yeah I am asking if I am making a new purchase on the Wii U VC not upgrading them. I am just wondering so I can figure out if I can get Super Mario RPG by June 2nd.

My Backlog

Klimbatize

I might get Aquite since I have so many coins and nothing good to spend them on. I don't see how that game can hold my attention for too long, though. I tried to find the thread on the forums that discussed the game but it's so far back and there are too many pages to wade through. The review on this site makes the game sound way to bland and simple to warrant an 9. I'm thinking that score had to do with the excitement of the new DSiWare service since this was a launch title with it.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Klimbatize

Thanks for posting that. I'm going to download it since it's only 100 coins.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Birdman

@undead_terror - I actually know that guy (MRDSiReview) in real life; we have the same Chemistry class. His voice sounds weird, but he was only 13 or so when he recorded that, so it makes sense.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

KarrotMan

@Birdman That's interesting to hear, I used to watch his vids and he's one of the reasons why I got a DS in the first place. I wonder what he's up to now...

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Birdman

@Karakato - He's wrapping up his junior year of high school. Right now he is (or at least should be) focusing on AP exams/finals, finishing out his track season, and other activities (though most are complete or nearly complete by this time at my school). Typical overworked teenager. But hey, he's Valedictorian of his class for a reason ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

Birdman

When does the new year for Platinum rewards start? I'm starting to accumulate some surveys from games I've downloaded but have yet to play, have Platinum for this year, and am wondering if I wait if I can get a head start on next year's Platinum rewards.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.