Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,381 to 2,400 of 4,140

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

2,381. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

New games are up:
Untitled
Nothing for me this month on the 3DS side, but great selection on Wii's side. As much as I found UC a "decent" time waster (not so much for most people), it's been featured like three times already :|

-Super Mario 64 - Great game. Already have it (as does a lot of people really)
-Super Metroid - Have it downloaded. Seems like a great game, but I always get lost...and wait a minute, aren't they selling this for 30 cents next month for Wii U?! Why even put it on here.
-Kirby Pinball - hmm...it's a maybe, but it's easier to come across the cheap price of this game then it is 150 coins.
-Urban Champion - Is it just me, or has this game been on this list like 3 times? Everything I've heard says it kind of sucks, and I really doubt it's worth the coins just looking at it myself.

Sorry to be so negative but...yeah :p

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

shinesprite

2,382. Posted:

Nothing for me this month, Super Mario 64 and Super Metroid are the only ones which caught my fancy.
. . . but seeing as I still have my Super Mario 64 cart and with Super Metroid going on sale for 30¢, I think I'll sit this one out.

Currently Playing Mario Kart 8, Rayman Legends
Recently Completed - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Rayman Origins

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

2,383. Posted:

nothing for me this month then

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

mihimarcelo

2,384. Posted:

Nice. I lost Urban Champion the last time it was available.Trying to get all 3D classics for free. 2 to go!

mihimarcelo

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

2,385. Posted:

Maybe I will get Urban Champion since I'm kinda interested in it I just never felt like spending actual money on it and I have about 600 plus coins just waiting to be spent then again I just know that if I spend 150 coins on Urban Champion Club Nintendo NA will probably get those 3DS XL charging cradles and I will be short several coins because I got Urban Champion.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

RevolverLink

2,386. Posted:

I find it odd that Club Nintendo keeps trying to trick people into playing Urban Champion, because it's not like they have to worry about unloading physical copies out of their inventory or anything. Someone pretty high up in the company must love that little turd of a game, because that's the only reason I can think of for Nintendo not actively trying to scrub it from the pages of history.

Oh well, at least the other three games are top notch.

"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" "That is the only time a man can be brave."
The Revloggery

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

2,387. Posted:

Just got Super Metroid for my Wii. Yay :D

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,388. Posted:

Wow, is Nintendo that greedy?
Could they atless give us something new, as a prize?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,389. Posted:

Maybe I might give Super Mario 64 a try played it years ago on the N64 but just couldn't get into it for 200 coins maybe I will get it.

WTF?? Super Metroid seriously? Who the heck is going to waste 150 coins on a game that they can get for 30 cents next month. Frankly anyone who wastes the coins on Super Metroid rather than wait till next month is a dum-dum. Nintendo should have thought about this before hand and offered something else.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Karakato

2,390. Posted:

Nintendo sure loves Urban Champion. If they are really forcing the game to be recognized, I'm surprised up to this point that they didn't even make a reboot ala Double dragon Neo for the eshop.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,391. Posted:

Karakato wrote:

Nintendo sure loves Urban Champion. If they are really forcing the game to be recognized, I'm surprised up to this point that they didn't even make a reboot ala Double dragon Neo for the eshop.

If Nintendo did that, no one would get Urban Champion. Its the only beat'em-up, you will ever need!
It would have been nice to give Pokemon Battle a try, on the Wiiware, since no one buy Wiiware games anymore.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

2,392. Posted:

Wow. Out of all the other games, I don't remember a month ever being so bad.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

2,393. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

WTF?? Super Metroid seriously? Who the heck is going to waste 150 coins on a game that they can get for 30 cents next month. Frankly anyone who wastes the coins on Super Metroid rather than wait till next month is a dum-dum.

LOL, uh...people who don't have a Wii U. And based on sales, that's A LOT of people.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,394. Posted:

I am getting tired of the 3DS rehashes. Mario 64 and Super Metroid are great games, but I don't need them for my Wii...

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,395. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Maybe I will get Urban Champion since I'm kinda interested in it I just never felt like spending actual money on it and I have about 600 plus coins just waiting to be spent then again I just know that if I spend 150 coins on Urban Champion Club Nintendo NA will probably get those 3DS XL charging cradles and I will be short several coins because I got Urban Champion.

It's really not worth it. I got it last time around because of a lack of coins. But this is just pathetic that they are rehashing it.

I'd love to get Kirby 3D Classics though :)

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,396. Posted:

Sigh.......I have 3 of those 4 games. Two of the four I have on original carts......and one, Kirby's pinball, just doesn't appeal to me at all. Try again next month Nintendo.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

RR529

2,397. Posted:

I don't have a Wii U, so this is a perfect time for me to pounce on Super Metroid.

I can't play my Wii much anymore, because it stopped reading dual layer discs, so this will give me a good reason to dust it off (last game I played on it was Super Mario RPG).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Tank Hero (AND)

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,398. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

I don't have a Wii U, so this is a perfect time for me to pounce on Super Metroid.

I can't play my Wii much anymore, because it stopped reading dual layer discs, so this will give me a good reason to dust it off (last game I played on it was Super Mario RPG).

Same here, the wii can't play discs, also my remotes and stuff are probaubly broken now.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,399. Posted:

I'll be getting Super Metroid via the Famicom 30th Anniversary promotion for 30 cents next month, so no thanks Club Nintendo! :p

I am considering Super Mario 64, as I've only ever had the DS remake.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

2,400. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

Sigh.......I have 3 of those 4 games. Two of the four I have on original carts......and one, Kirby's pinball, just doesn't appeal to me at all. Try again next month Nintendo.

Same here. This was my exact reaction. :)
/me high-fives Zerkie and holds high the Four Fingers

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar