Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 5,198

Hamsterism

I honestly think that sucks. The posters are what I was really saving for and now their gone. In some ways I'd have the physical rewards over the digital ones because they don't have a lot of games for the past couple months that I've been interested in.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

pikku

Tasuki wrote:

arrmixer wrote:

I've gotten the shirt and it runs a little small for American standards....... I got XL and it fit snug on me.. but I'm a big guy....its like a target athletic fit it that makes sense to you...

Also it did shrink on me.. thus my wife is rocking it now.. hope this help.

Yeah I have heard that from alot of people that got the shirt from CN, which is one of the reason I didn't get it.

Yeah, I got a medium and it' kinda tight on me lol. Not a huge deal since I wasn't planning on wearing it all that much anyway but just a fair warning to people who do intend to wear it out and about that they might wanna go up a size.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

Hamsterism

I was thinking of getting Kirby Pinball, but I don't think I will this time around. Did anyone redeem it? Do you like it?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Klimbatize

I did redeem it on a whim, partly because I'm loaded with points.

I was pleasantly surprised. The NL review made me a bit wary of downloading it initially, but I've actually really enjoyed it. It is not in-depth pinball like Zen Pinball, obviously, but the boards are easy to figure out as far as how to advance and score points (a problem I sometimes have with simulation pinball games). I like it just a little bit more than Kirby's Block Ball because I feel you have far more control on where the ball goes with this one. Definitely feels more skills-based. Plus it keeps your top four high scores so you always have something to try and beat. I'd recommend it if you have some points to burn and you're a fan of quality Gameboy titles.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

TwilightV

Made platinum status the other day. 5th year in a row.

TwilightV

Klimbatize

undead_terror wrote:

There will be a different games to choose on monday...unless it's the same stuff that was already on there.

Let's see, I'm going to guess it's something like Mario Party 2, Metroid 2, Brain Age Sudoku, and, what the hell, Urban Champion again.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

Nah those were too recent. Plus it'll probably be some dsiware shovelware this time.

Missing my NES games...

bezerker99

MetallicDonkey wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

There will be a different games to choose on monday...unless it's the same stuff that was already on there.

Let's see, I'm going to guess it's something like Mario Party 2, Metroid 2, Brain Age Sudoku, and, what the hell, Urban Champion again.

Too funny. I was thinking same thing.

Huachiman

May's Offering: Super Mario RPG, Maboshi's Arcade, 3D Excitebike and Art Style: Aquia

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Whopper744

Super Mario RPG is a great game. Too bad I already have it. Nothing for me again. I haven't gotten any games from Club Nintendo so far.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

SLiM

I'm thinking I may pick up Super Mario RPG. I beat it back in the day but it's been quite a few years.

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7489-4974
NNID: SLiM33

Ryno

Ha, didn't they just have Super Mario RPG available during the previous month? Also, 200 coins for a SNES games? I remember when they first started and Super Mario Kart was available for 100.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Ryno

bezerker99 wrote:

Excitebike is what I'm talking about.

That's what I would talking about to if I had a 3DS.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SCRAPPER392

I don't have Mario RPG, but I'd rather spend money for the game on Wii U, and spend coins on Club Nintendo exclusive rewards. Still a good month of freebies I would say though...

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Nestalgic

All of those are rehashes sadly. This is Excitebike's 4th offering — once as a freebie, once as a screw-up with golf, and twice now for 150 coins.

Missing my NES games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.