Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 5,198

Hamsterism

iphys wrote:

If you're talking about the XL promotion, you don't have to do the Luigi's Mansion post-play to qualify. The free game offer should pop up as soon as you do the registration surveys for Luigi's Mansion and an XL.

In the survey, it said that I was eligible, but the free games won't pop up to redeem?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

iphys

Hamsterism wrote:

In the survey, it said that I was eligible, but the free games won't pop up to redeem?

There should be a little pop-up that comes up after you register both, or else it would appear in your to-do list if you had registered both and missed the pop-up somehow. I would contact their customer service.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Huachiman

Does anyone that doesn't have the WiiU (and therefore won't be downloading Super Metroid next month for 30p) want to trade a Super Metroid download code in exchange for 500 Wii Points? I have 300 points and I don't think ALTTP will ever show up!

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Hamsterism

iphys wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

There should be a little pop-up that comes up after you register both, or else it would appear in your to-do list if you had registered both and missed the pop-up somehow. I would contact their customer service.

Apparently I registered my device to early for the free promotion

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Hamsterism

Huachiman wrote:

Does anyone that doesn't have the WiiU (and therefore won't be downloading Super Metroid next month for 30p) want to trade a Super Metroid download code in exchange for 500 Wii Points? I have 300 points and I don't think ALTTP will ever show up!

What can you get with 500 Wii Points? I might be willing to give you the code

Huachiman

Hamsterism wrote:

Huachiman wrote:

What can you get with 500 Wii Points? I might be willing to give you the code

Sorry for the confusion. I have 300 Nintendo Club reward points (so I could buy two Super Metroid codes) and would be willing to trade one download code for Super Metroid for 500 Wii Points.

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

Nardar

Hey does anyone know for the XL promotion, whatever free digital game you choose, do you get coins for the free game?

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

bezerker99

Nardar wrote:

Hey does anyone know for the XL promotion, whatever free digital game you choose, do you get coins for the free game?

I didn't participate in the XL promotion, but I do know that with other Club Nintendo reward games, I've gotten coins for doing the Surveys that come with them. That is all I know.

Edited on by bezerker99

Nardar

bezerker99 wrote:

Nardar wrote:

I didn't participate in the XL promotion, but I do know that with other Club Nintendo reward games, I've gotten coins for doing the Surveys that come with them. That is all I know.

Thanks but I need to know for sure cause it has been 30min or so sense I have redeemed my game and it hasn't popped up yet.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

zipmon

Nardar wrote:

Yup! You do get coin surveys for those - I grabbed a copy of Layton and the survey came up either later that day or the next day for me.

"Hi! I'm Morgan from Florida!"
"ᎣᏏᏲ!"
"My dream for the future is to fly through the sky."
"Also, I like bunnies!"

3DS Friend Code: 1246-9186-2117 | Nintendo Network ID: zipmon | Twitter:

Squiggle55

Has anyone gotten the T-Shirt from NA Club Nintendo? I'm typically medium, but sometimes large if it's a small fit. I'm trying to find out if that shirt fits tight or if it shrinks really bad from someone who has gotten it. Thanks!

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

arrmixer

I've gotten the shirt and it runs a little small for American standards....... I got XL and it fit snug on me.. but I'm a big guy....its like a target athletic fit it that makes sense to you...

Also it did shrink on me.. thus my wife is rocking it now.. hope this helps..

like your signature... but I need some animal protein in my diet

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Tasuki

arrmixer wrote:

I've gotten the shirt and it runs a little small for American standards....... I got XL and it fit snug on me.. but I'm a big guy....its like a target athletic fit it that makes sense to you...

Also it did shrink on me.. thus my wife is rocking it now.. hope this help.

Yeah I have heard that from alot of people that got the shirt from CN, which is one of the reason I didn't get it.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Squiggle55

thanks for the reply, arrmixer. I will likely get large instead of medium then, especially if I can find more people that concur that it fit them too tightly. Other than the fit, did you think the quality was good?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

arrmixer

Well the quality to me is normal at best... Not really bad or good... It's funny because the label reads 100% preshrunk cotton...

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Crazybrain1

I want to get the one of the Reversible Pouches...I should probably make a Club Nintendo account...

Do you truly look at things positively? For example, do you look at the glass like it's always full? (Half water, half air.) Or when someone "lets the cat out of the bag," do you think it's because the person felt sorry for the cat stuck in the bag? There is a positive side to almost everythin...

Hamsterism

Has anyone else noticed that the Mario Poster Set isn't there any more? I've noticed they actually have fewer prizes then usual on there...

iphys

Yeah, I fear they may be trying to slowly phase out all the physical rewards. Ever since they started offering the downloadable game rewards, none of the new physical rewards have lasted very long, and everything that's still up there is from November 2011 or earlier.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.