Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 5,198

Aqueous

@undead_terror - I didn't order online, my pre-order was 5 KI:U AR cards that were not in the pack of 6. I'm guessing you ordered online.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Aqueous wrote:

@undead_terror - I didn't order online, my pre-order was 5 KI:U AR cards that were not in the pack of 6. I'm guessing you ordered online.

Didn't know you could pre order ar cards, hell I never pre order in the first place, I paid for it and still yet to beat it...need to play that some more

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nestalgic

I wonder if they'll ever have anything new. Everything's been a rehash this year.

Missing my NES games...

Aqueous

undead_terror wrote:

Aqueous wrote:

Didn't know you could pre order ar cards, hell I never pre order in the first place, I paid for it and still yet to beat it...need to play that some more

Yup, EB Games of Canada gave 5 AR Cards that weren't possible to pull out of the initial pack. Well go play it, it is fun

Aqueous

Thank you for the tip @AENIGMA maybe I should get a pouch now.

Shotgunryugan

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

An. That's cool. Too bad I don't want any of those items. So anyone mind answering my previous question to see if I get Super Punch-Out!!

Wii (SNES)VC games can only be played with a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

and to answer your other question, I'm pretty sure you only get 10 coins for Wii VC games,i don't recall getting anything lower, then again the last few games i got were NeoGeo games

OT:Nothing for me right now, just waiting for the survey you get after registering a game(Naruto Powerful Shippuden).

Edited on by Shotgunryugan

Pokemon X-Electric Safari: Pikachu/Pachirisu/Luxio
http://brawlinthefamily.keenspot.com/images/WaluigiAndSushi.png

3DS Friend Code: 3625-8855-6496 | Nintendo Network ID: Shotgunryugan

AENIGMA

Ooops, already answered by Shotgunryugan

You can look at the game's download page in the store to see what controllers are compatible with the game. Also, some VC games don't have Post Play Surveys (for example, I bought "Wonder Boy in Monster World" a month ago and I didn't get a PPS for it )

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

LordJumpMad

undead_terror wrote:

If only everything good was on sale.

He could have less put a Luigi hat up for sell, to go with my club Nintendo Mario hat

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Popcorn

im pretty mad i didnt have enough coins to get a golden nunchuk when they had it.... i may end up paying $100 for one since i want it so bad

Nintendo Network : Popcorn
3ds FC: 2621-2651-7547
Animal Crossing New Leaf Fruit: Pear

Undead_terror

LordJumpMad wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

If only everything good was on sale.

They could have at least put up the Luigi hat up for sell, to go with my club Nintendo Mario hat

They are too lazy to make any more good stuff like that, that's why we get printed off post cards and crap.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

An. That's cool. Too bad I don't want any of those items. So anyone mind answering my previous question to see if I get Super Punch-Out!!

and to answer your other question, I'm pretty sure you only get 10 coins for Wii VC games,i don't recall getting anything lower, then again the last few games i got were NeoGeo games

OT:Nothing for me right now, just waiting for the survey you get after registering a game(Naruto Powerful Shippuden).

Well that sucks. I don't have a classic controller. Guess I'll pass.

MaskedPoster

I'm on the lookout for SNES/N64 games codes, especially the latter!

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

Already have Mario Kart 64, F-Zero X, Yoshi's Story, Mario Tennis, Paper Mario
as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

MaskedPoster

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Shotgunryugan wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Well that sucks. I don't have a classic controller. Guess I'll pass.

YOu could just get it now and when they finally update the Wii U VC you can transfer your games from your Wii mode VC to the Wii U VC you could play it with the game pad.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Ludicoloishome

MaskedPoster wrote:

I'd change them, at equal coin value, for games currently available (Super Punch-Out, Mario Tennis, Starship Defense, Kid Icarus 3D Classics).

as for SNES games, A Link to the Past, Kirby: Super Star and Super-Punch-Out are mine already (off the top of my head)

Who's game?

i think i got a spare mario party 2 code but i wouldnt want any of these game codes

Ludicoloishome

MaskedPoster

Ludicoloishome wrote:

MaskedPoster wrote:

Who's game?

i think i got a spare mario party 2 code but i wouldnt want any of these game codes

A shame, man! Don't have anything saved up (hence why I'm looking for 'em) but I've got many coins and would happily trade for the games that I -can- get now. Maybe next month if games there are more of your preference! Mario Party 2 is a goodie.

Anyone got any codes from past SNES/64 gems, that would like to trade for codes from games currently online? (That's a mouthful!)

MaskedPoster

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.