General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,261 to 2,280 of 3,340

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

2,261. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I'm sure the answer is no but can I put the Wii codes into the Wii U's eShop and download the Wii games that way?

No you cant at least not untill they update the Wii U shop I am guessing. I got Mario Kart 64 last month and had to to into the Wii menu and use the code in the Wii Shop and download it that way. At least thats what I think you are asking.

Yeah, I was. Thanks. Well, I guess since I don't really care anymore if I get coins off of these coins I could just do that. I think I'll wait until next rewards though.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

2,262. Posted:

@Retro: Yeah thats the only bummer is you dont get the coins if you do it that way. Also keep in mind which I am sure you do that Gamecube controllers wont work on Wii VC games as well.

But honestly I think I am going to start getting the VC games on the Wii U Wii VC so that when they transfer the VC games to the Wii U VC I can use the gamepad to play them when the TV is in use.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,263. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone only seeing the Lego city game I. The intend to buy section. I was looking for a survey for Luigi's mansion, pokemon mystery dungeon, and animal crossing.

Not sure if I will make it too 600 hundred this year. Though I didn't factor post play and the seven day survey s into my math.

Yeah I see it but keep in mind that they post the Intend to buys a month before the game comes out. I am hoping MH3U gets a intend to buy survey which might happen tomorrow. You should see Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion this coming Sunday. You wont see Animal Crossing until May because it doesn't come out until June.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,264. Posted:

My Animal Crossing playing cards and pink fan just came in the mail <3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Konata

2,265. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Tell me how you like them, I pull out my pink fan for no reason and use it because of how cute I think it is :3

I'm sorrryy I keep disappearing >_<.
Visit my K-Pop lair!
My favorite k-pop songs Come Listen!

3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala

AuthorMessage

Emaan

2,266. Posted:

Konata wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Tell me how you like them, I pull out my pink fan for no reason and use it because of how cute I think it is :3

I love them! I already have the fan on display in my room :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,267. Posted:

Got my copy of Tingle's balloon fight today :D

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,268. Posted:

I just ordered the DS game card and stylus case along with the Wii remote holder. I had so many coins and I still have a bunch of post-play surveys I need to do.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,269. Posted:

I think I'm going to buy another 3DS so I can swap games back and forth between them (like trading pokemon in my pokemon black 2, street pass, etc), and to bump up my coin count again. I only have 30 coins left, but I'm going to have to save some cash. I get a tax refund soon though.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

2,270. Posted:

As of now the new mystery dungeon pokemon post play survey is available. Still no sign of Dark Moon though. :(

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,271. Posted:

The mario folders and red terry cloths are unavailbe.

The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,272. Posted:

Ok the Dark moon intend to buy survey is up.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Drobotic

2,273. Posted:

Nintendo needs to inform us when stuff is removed.I just got the Animal Crossing cards and the Mario Party ones wouldn't be bad to have.Seriously.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,MLP:FiM,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: Bubblenom

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,274. Posted:

So everyone knows the History Handheld cards are on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Gilius

2,275. Posted:

Drobotic wrote:

Nintendo needs to inform us when stuff is removed.I just got the Animal Crossing cards and the Mario Party ones wouldn't be bad to have.Seriously.

The Mario Party cards are really nice. I have them and I use them for card games or just creating the full image. Though, I still ponder about the yearly rewards everyone ordered for 2012. I haven't seen them. Though, I have 2011 with the Mario badges.

3DS Friend code: 5155-3411-2565

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3411-2565 | Nintendo Network ID: Corey

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

2,276. Posted:

Is anyone having trouble with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Gates of Infinity intend to buy survey, I keep filling it out but it doesn't seem to get added to my to do list like the Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon one did? There might of been something weird that happened when I did the intend to buy survey for Luigis Mansion, I clicked on the retail LM: DM survey but both the retail and download intend to buy survey appeared in my to do list.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
It's over. It's gone. We extinguished its spark before we ever saw its true light.

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,277. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Is anyone having trouble with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Gates of Infinity intend to buy survey, I keep filling it out but it doesn't seem to get added to my to do list like the Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon one did? There might of been something weird that happened when I did the intend to buy survey for Luigis Mansion, I clicked on the retail LM: DM survey but both the retail and download intend to buy survey appeared in my to do list.

Sometimes the intend to buy surveys don't disappear immediately. It sometimes can take a few minutes for it to disappear from that list.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

2,278. Posted:

@Nardar Ok thanks.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
It's over. It's gone. We extinguished its spark before we ever saw its true light.

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,279. Posted:

So everyone knows, the Mario Posters are on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,280. Posted:

Wonder what games will there be to select on monday?