Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 5,198

e-love

Konata wrote:

Emaan wrote:

My Animal Crossing playing cards and pink fan just came in the mail <3

Tell me how you like them, I pull out my pink fan for no reason and use it because of how cute I think it is :3

I love them! I already have the fan on display in my room :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ThePirateCaptain

I just ordered the DS game card and stylus case along with the Wii remote holder. I had so many coins and I still have a bunch of post-play surveys I need to do.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Hamsterism

I think I'm going to buy another 3DS so I can swap games back and forth between them (like trading pokemon in my pokemon black 2, street pass, etc), and to bump up my coin count again. I only have 30 coins left, but I'm going to have to save some cash. I get a tax refund soon though.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

GamecubeMan

As of now the new mystery dungeon pokemon post play survey is available. Still no sign of Dark Moon though.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Nardar

Ok the Dark moon intend to buy survey is up.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Drobotic

Nintendo needs to inform us when stuff is removed.I just got the Animal Crossing cards and the Mario Party ones wouldn't be bad to have.Seriously.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

Nardar

So everyone knows the History Handheld cards are on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

Exal

Drobotic wrote:

Nintendo needs to inform us when stuff is removed.I just got the Animal Crossing cards and the Mario Party ones wouldn't be bad to have.Seriously.

The Mario Party cards are really nice. I have them and I use them for card games or just creating the full image. Though, I still ponder about the yearly rewards everyone ordered for 2012. I haven't seen them. Though, I have 2011 with the Mario badges.

Wii U: Lyndexer

Nintendo Network ID: Lyndexer | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

Is anyone having trouble with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Gates of Infinity intend to buy survey, I keep filling it out but it doesn't seem to get added to my to do list like the Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon one did? There might of been something weird that happened when I did the intend to buy survey for Luigis Mansion, I clicked on the retail LM: DM survey but both the retail and download intend to buy survey appeared in my to do list.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Nardar

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Is anyone having trouble with the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Gates of Infinity intend to buy survey, I keep filling it out but it doesn't seem to get added to my to do list like the Luigis Mansion: Dark Moon one did? There might of been something weird that happened when I did the intend to buy survey for Luigis Mansion, I clicked on the retail LM: DM survey but both the retail and download intend to buy survey appeared in my to do list.

Sometimes the intend to buy surveys don't disappear immediately. It sometimes can take a few minutes for it to disappear from that list.

Nardar

Nardar

So everyone knows, the Mario Posters are on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

Huachiman

Here's hoping for A Link to the Past or Ocarina!

Currently playing (perpetually): NHL 95, Mega Man 2 and Super Metroid

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.