Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 5,198

KingDunsparce

Nardar wrote:

In case anyone didn't noticed, Nintendo put up the Mario Posters.

Ya, I just noticed that. I'll probably get them

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

I really want to go for the Animal Crossing cards and pink fan

I have both of those... What are you waiting for?
GET THEM NOW!
I love them to death.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

Konata wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I really want to go for the Animal Crossing cards and pink fan

I have both of those... What are you waiting for?
GET THEM NOW!
I love them to death.

I think I'm going for it.

I'll only have 100 left after, but it seems worth it to me :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nardar

undead_terror wrote:

As of right now, you can never get game & watch collection, yoshi cloth, donkey kong note book and something else (forgot what it was) ever again unless they re-stock them.

The other thing was the Toad folders.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Nardar

Ok for NoA Club Nintendo, as of March 21st-April 30th, if you buy and register a 3DS XL and buy and register Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon or Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity, you can get Super Mario 3D Land, Freakyforms Deluxe: Your Creations Alive!, Art Academy: Lessons for Everyone, Star Fox 64 3D and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask for free with a download code to download via e-shop.
UPDATE: http://club2.nintendo.com/3ds-xl-promo/ I found this on this site: "Nintendo 3DS XL hardware registered on and after February 14th, 2013 can qualify for this offer."

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Svengoolie

Just noticed that everything in the "Currently Unavailable" section has been removed. Just a glitch or are none of those being restocked?

Svengoolie

Nardar

It isn't a glitch, the items may return in the future or never come back. For example, the Mario posters have been gone for months and it wasn't until this week it came up again. So check on their website or here occasionally as I and others post if anything pops up on the rewards page but don't get confused as others may be relating toward the other regional rewards.

Nardar

Hamsterism

UGHHHH I hate not having any money. I think that I'm going to just splurge on new games soon. I want the Mario Posters, but I don't have the coins...but I can't pass up Paper Mario! I have the 1000 yr door on GC (using my landlords son's Wii to play it though) and the Sticker Star.... I want those posters so bad!

I was kind of hoping to get new prizes, but I guess they only replace things.... hopefully only the least successful rewards.

I know I'm a bit of a newb for asking this, but what does NoA mean?

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

KingDunsparce

Hamsterism wrote:

I know I'm a bit of a newb for asking this, but what does NoA mean?

It means Nintendo of America

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

iphys

I think you should be able to enter the codes in the Wii Shop under Wii mode on the Wii U, but I've heard there's no way to register the games on Club Nintendo to get coins if you get games on the Wii Shop on your Wii U.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Ketchupcat

@ipyhys i downloaded Paper Mario on my Wii because i don't have a classic controller, and don't plan to trasfer. But since i transferred right when I got the Wii U, now i can't play Super Smash Bros or Mario Party 2

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

shingi_70

Anyone only seeing the Lego city game I. The intend to buy section. I was looking for a survey for Luigi's mansion, pokemon mystery dungeon, and animal crossing.

Not sure if I will make it too 600 hundred this year. Though I didn't factor post play and the seven day survey s into my math.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I'm sure the answer is no but can I put the Wii codes into the Wii U's eShop and download the Wii games that way?

No you cant at least not untill they update the Wii U shop I am guessing. I got Mario Kart 64 last month and had to to into the Wii menu and use the code in the Wii Shop and download it that way. At least thats what I think you are asking.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Retro_on_theGo

Tasuki wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So I'm sure the answer is no but can I put the Wii codes into the Wii U's eShop and download the Wii games that way?

No you cant at least not untill they update the Wii U shop I am guessing. I got Mario Kart 64 last month and had to to into the Wii menu and use the code in the Wii Shop and download it that way. At least thats what I think you are asking.

Yeah, I was. Thanks. Well, I guess since I don't really care anymore if I get coins off of these coins I could just do that. I think I'll wait until next rewards though.

Tasuki

@Retro: Yeah thats the only bummer is you dont get the coins if you do it that way. Also keep in mind which I am sure you do that Gamecube controllers wont work on Wii VC games as well.

But honestly I think I am going to start getting the VC games on the Wii U Wii VC so that when they transfer the VC games to the Wii U VC I can use the gamepad to play them when the TV is in use.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Nardar

Sony_70 wrote:

Anyone only seeing the Lego city game I. The intend to buy section. I was looking for a survey for Luigi's mansion, pokemon mystery dungeon, and animal crossing.

Not sure if I will make it too 600 hundred this year. Though I didn't factor post play and the seven day survey s into my math.

Yeah I see it but keep in mind that they post the Intend to buys a month before the game comes out. I am hoping MH3U gets a intend to buy survey which might happen tomorrow. You should see Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion this coming Sunday. You wont see Animal Crossing until May because it doesn't come out until June.

Nardar

e-love

My Animal Crossing playing cards and pink fan just came in the mail <3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Arianabtd

Emaan wrote:

My Animal Crossing playing cards and pink fan just came in the mail <3

Tell me how you like them, I pull out my pink fan for no reason and use it because of how cute I think it is :3

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.