Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 221 to 240 of 5,198

Xkhaoz

Yay, my Blue 3DS pouch arrived. It's nice and soft and protects my 3DS in style. Though it takes a bit longer to just whip out my 3DS to show off.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Deviant_Mugen

I finally caved and spent the 1000+ coins I've had since the first year CN started. I got the second Game & Watch collection and the red DS pouch, leaving me with 90 coins left over. I'm probably going to end up losing those, since there's really nothing else I care for that I can afford to get...

Looks like I won't be making Platinum this year either; I'm 110 coins short. I'm betting this year's Platinum reward will be something that will appeal to me more than the past two rewards, too...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Sonic1994CD

I hope there's a soundtrack of Super Mario Galaxy soon.

Sonic1994CD

bboy2970

Sonic1994CD wrote:

I wouldn't bet on it for any region outside of Japan. They've gotten TONS of awesome soundtracks while everyone else...doesn't. I was sort of shocked that the world got treated to the OOT 3D soundtrack.

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Sisilly_G

I wish they'd bring the K.K. Slider soundtrack to Australia...
Hell, I'd even pay for it if they'd at least give us the option to buy the damn thing.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sonic1994CD

bboy2970 wrote:

Sonic1994CD wrote:

I wouldn't bet on it for any region outside of Japan. They've gotten TONS of awesome soundtracks while everyone else...doesn't. I was sort of shocked that the world got treated to the OOT 3D soundtrack.

Hey Europe has the Mario Galaxy soundtrack and K.K. Slider soundtrack. Also Japan just got the Donkey Kong Returns soundtrack so we might just get one.

Sonic1994CD

Ecto-1

@Straw_Hat

You could get the WiiWare game (if you have a Wii) and a screensaver, just so that you would get something out of those coins.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

D33G

I got my blue pouch 2day!

Also, I got the last OoT3D at da 2nd Target I went 2

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

LordJumpMad

Nintendo gives out such cheesy prizies.
There all Lame!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Ecto-1

@That Sony guy at the bottom of the previous page.

Yeah, but considering that they don't have to give any prizes at all, I'll happilly accept my little Club Nintendo trinkets and thingamabobs.

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Ecto-1

@Kaiser

I really like my prizes too. I was just reminding the guy I was responding to that they were free, so we can't really complain. Wait, were you responding to him too?

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Deviant_Mugen

@Ecto-1: Aside from the fact that I don't have Wi-Fi, I really have no interest in that WiiWare game. As for the screensavers, I did think about getting them, but all that would do is just reduce the amount of coins I'd lose in the end by 30 (plus, I can't seem to log into my account from my computer)...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Ecto-1

@Straw_Hat_Luffy

Yeah the game does look a bit boring. Sorry to hear you can't get into your account. Can you access it from other computers. I only ask because a friend of mine couldn't get to the site at all (he was actually getting a message about the site being under maintenance) while I could reach the site and log in with no problems at all.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

Deviant_Mugen

@Ecto-1: My connection speed is too slow, so by the time the whole page loads, the sign in button won't respond. My information is displayed in the fields, but I just can't log in. I ordered my rewards while I was at a cousin's house last week. The colored wrist straps should be cheaper; I would've loved that green one on my Wiimote...

Ecto-1

@Straw_Hat_Luffy

Thanks, I just wondered if it may have been the same issue. I agree that the wrist straps are far overpriced.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Colors 3D Gallery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.