Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 5,198

SammyOfMobius

FiveDigitLP wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

@FiveDigitLP No. Do they only sell adult size? I am a Kid's Large because I am only 14 years old.

Yeah, looks like there's only adult sizes. I was a fat kid, so I can't remember ever wearing kids' sizes! Haha. (I'm 25 for reference, fyi.)

Shoot. Oh well I'll just stick to digital games. Speaking of which, the catalog should be updating soon.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

FiveDigitLP

MultiMariosonic wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

@FiveDigitLP No. Do they only sell adult size? I am a Kid's Large because I am only 14 years old.

Yeah, looks like there's only adult sizes. I was a fat kid, so I can't remember ever wearing kids' sizes! Haha. (I'm 25 for reference, fyi.)

Shoot. Oh well I'll just stick to digital games. Speaking of which, the catalog should be updating soon.

So I've heard...

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

SammyOfMobius

3Dash wrote:

Well, that's odd for you then, all of America should have just been updtaed.

EDIT: That's... odd. It hasn't updated yet.

See what I mean?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

k8sMum

it's still not updated. perhaps they are all sleeping in this morning...

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

SammyOfMobius

k8sMum wrote:

it's still not updated. perhaps they are all sleeping in this morning...

Wow, they still haven't updated. I'm getting kinda antsy...

bluecat

Nintenzo wrote:

It's updated now.

Bird and Beans
Metal Torrent
Paper Mario
Kirby Super Star.

Disappointing.

Disappointing?

But Paper Mario! And Kirby Super Star! D:

just another day...

ThePirateCaptain

Ugh. The only game I don't have is Metal Torrent and i'm not interested in that. I'll probably just get one of the game and stylus cases.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Whopper744

Bird and Beans - Don't think I've heard of it. I'll save my coins.
Metal Torrent - Don't think I've heard of it. I'll save my coins.
Paper Mario - Already have this on my N64. Not spending 200 coins on it here even though it is a great game.
Kirby Super Star - Just got this on the Kirby anniversary collection. Saving my coins.

Was kind of hoping there would be something I'd want this time...well, here goes another month or however long

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Svengoolie

MultiMariosonic wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Multimariosonic... No, literally 10 minutes left until all of America gets the update. Derp.

You know there are different time zones across America? If you go according to Eastern Time, I don't know how you get the new games at 12 o'clock because they usually don't arrive to me until 1 o'clock. Strange...

Literally thinks Nintendo rolls out updates at different times for different time zones. Wow.

This is an awesome update. I may just have to get Paper Mario.

Svengoolie

Arianabtd

I was super happy to see Paper Mario on the rewards...

BUT, it so happens I already own it on my Wii >_<.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

Paper Mario? Awesome. Kirby Super Star? Awesome, but it has been put up before. Metal Torrent and Birds and Beans? Lame.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Whopper744

MultiMariosonic wrote:

Paper Mario? Awesome? Kirby Super Star? Awesome, but it has been put up before. Metal Torrent and Birds and Beans? Lame.

From the looks of it, I think I agree with you.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Undead_terror

Disappointing indeed, got MT B&B I got kirby super star ultra (better version of super star), and whats more sad is that it don't update until next month...guess I will save up for game & watch ball.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Svengoolie

undead_terror wrote:

Disappointing indeed, got MT B&B I got kirby super star ultra (better version of super star), and whats more sad is that it don't update until next month...guess I will save up for game & watch ball.

That's why I never end up getting any of the downloads. I feel like it's a waste rather than saving up for something exclusive.

Svengoolie

Pokefanmum82

nothing for me this month.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.