Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 5,198

Undead_terror

I would like it if tomorrow they put up a codes for a good game, or for pricey games like shantae but I doubt there would be any game of interest for me.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

undead_terror wrote:

I would like it if tomorrow they put up a codes for a good game, or for pricey games like shantae but I doubt there would be any game of interest for me.

MK64, Tetris and Punch Out were all good games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Undead_terror

Tasuki wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

MK64, Tetris and Punch Out were all good games.

That don't mean they that they should put up crappy games for download.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

I think they are done doing DSiWare because everyone owns a 3DS now. Okay not everyone but lots of people. Maybe more 3DS VC games? I hope they put up Kid Icarus or Super Mario Land 3.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Arianabtd

I JUST now noticed the Mario Poster Set, how long have those been there?

Edited on by Arianabtd

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Ecto-1

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I think they are done doing DSiWare because everyone owns a 3DS now.

Not necessarily. Keep in mind that you have to have a 3DS to get any of the handheld games from CN. The DSi Shop didn't have the Redeem Code function, so buying games from CN was for 3DS and Wii(U) only.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

SammyOfMobius

Ecto-1 wrote:

MultiMariosonic wrote:

I think they are done doing DSiWare because everyone owns a 3DS now.

Not necessarily. Keep in mind that you have to have a 3DS to get any of the handheld games from CN. The DSi Shop didn't have the Redeem Code function, so buying games from CN was for 3DS and Wii(U) only.

True. If they do DSiWare I hope they don't choose shovelware. Shantae maybe?

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

SammyOfMobius

What are today's rewards?

SammyOfMobius

undead_terror wrote:

Comes back from work to find out they still didn't post new games -_-

I wish when they SAY a reward is being taken off on a certain day, they mean that certain day and not the day after.

ThePirateCaptain

Holding my breath for something good. I racked up 800 coins pretty easily and it would be nice to have something to spend them on without waiting month after month.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Pokefanmum82

only 20 more minutes until they post the new games

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

pashaveliki

i am stoked... man... i am wracking my brain trying to imagine what we will get!

pashaveliki

3DS Friend Code: 3024-5201-8983 | Twitter:

SammyOfMobius

mumof2kids82 wrote:

only 20 more minutes until they post the new games

For you at least. I go according to eastern time so I have to wait till like 1 o'clock. Tell me what the rewards are when they are posted please?

FiveDigitLP

Has anyone on here ordered the t-shirt on the NOA site? I'm really interested in it, but I'm unsure what size to get.

I'm generally a L size kind of guy, but I can wear a Medium depending on how it's made. Also, I like for my shirts to be more form-fitting (which the picture makes it look that way) which makes me lean towards M...but I've bought plenty of Large shirts in the past that ended up being quite tight and (in my opinion) should have been Mediums.

If anyone has one, could you give me an idea of how it fits?

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

SammyOfMobius

3Dash wrote:

@Multimariosonic... No, literally 10 minutes left until all of America gets the update. Derp.

You know there are different time zones across America? If you go according to Eastern Time, I don't know how you get the new games at 12 o'clock because they usually don't arrive to me until 1 o'clock. Strange...

SammyOfMobius

@FiveDigitLP No. Do they only sell adult size? I am a Kid's Large because I am only 14 years old.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.