General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 2,141 to 2,160 of 4,073

AuthorMessage

Sjoerd

2,141. Posted:

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,142. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

It's for all, but most of us are from NA so....

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

2,143. Posted:

Just ordered Tingle's balloon fight from ebay, can't wait to get it and will fit nice in my CN collection.

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

2,144. Posted:

I'm waiting until we get the Febuary rewards to see if there will be anything worthwhile. After starting to register all my Wii games I never did, I have over 800 coins and nothing to spend them on :'(

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

2,145. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

I would love to be able to get the SNES controller! Instead we have a bunch of downloads that most of us either don't want or already had.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,146. Posted:

Sjoerd wrote:

No it is not, it is just a lot of us post on here and because of that it seems like a NOA only.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AuthorMessage

Kenchi

2,147. Posted:

I am very happy with Metroid 2 for 150 coins. I am holding on to the rest of my coins to see what is in store for next month. So when and how do we find out what the Gold and Platinum rewards are going to be for this year?

3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,148. Posted:

Kenchi wrote:

I am very happy with Metroid 2 for 150 coins. I am holding on to the rest of my coins to see what is in store for next month. So when and how do we find out what the Gold and Platinum rewards are going to be for this year?

When July comes we will find out. They usually wont announce them until the new year begins.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

2,149. Posted:

In case anyone is confused, @Nardar means the Nintendo New Year, which begins on July 1st.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

FiveDigitLP

2,150. Posted:

All I want is some soundtracks over here in NA! Both Europe and Japan (moreso than than the former) get them, but we don't... Man, I'd love to have the soundtracks for all of my favorite Nintendo games, but they're not exactly easy to find.
You know how I got a copy of the Mario Galaxy soundtrack? By purchasing it off of eBay from someone who got one with their Wii! How ridiculous is it that the only way to acquire the soundtrack within North America (without importing) is by purchasing a new Wii!

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg
Visit FiveDigitLP's Safari. Handing out Nosepasses and Pupitars since 2013!

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP | Twitter: FiveDigitLP

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

2,151. Posted:

Did everyone forget about the MarioKart 7 Throhpies.
We still haven't gotten them, and I refuse to spent coins on cheap paper prizes.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

2,152. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

Did everyone forget about the MarioKart 7 Throhpies.
We still haven't gotten them, and I refuse to spent coins on cheap paper prizes.

But the paper prizes burn easier than something metallic.

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,153. Posted:

Drobotic wrote:

Did anyone reach Gold or Platinum status for 2013 besides me?

I did a couple weeks after I signed up...back in August or September I believe.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

Hamsterism

2,154. Posted:

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? It keeps saying it's down for maintenance and I can't get onto the reward page :(

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,155. Posted:

Hamsterism wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? It keeps saying it's down for maintenance and I can't get onto the reward page :(

Mine's fine, are you in NA?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,156. Posted:

So every NOA CN people know the DK notebook is now on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

FiveDigitLP

2,157. Posted:

Did you also notice that the gold nunchuck is no longer at the bottom listed as "unavailable," but instead it's actually gone altogether? That's depressing. I'd really hoped to be able to get one.
I hope NOA gets some new interesting items here before too long to replace the things that they've run out of.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP | Twitter: FiveDigitLP

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

2,158. Posted:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Did you also notice that the gold nunchuck is no longer at the bottom listed as "unavailable," but instead it's actually gone altogether? That's depressing. I'd really hoped to be able to get one.

The same goes for the really cheap 3DS case.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Nardar

2,159. Posted:

The new Yoshi Cloth has now moved to the Unavailable List.

Nardar

AuthorMessage

FiveDigitLP

2,160. Posted:

Nardar wrote:

The new Yoshi Cloth has now moved to the Unavailable List.

Wow. I'm surprised. I didn't expect there to be that much interest in it.