Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,121 to 2,140 of 5,198

New_3DaSh_XL

FiveDigitLP wrote:

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Nardar wrote:

The new Yoshi Cloth has now moved to the Unavailable List.

Wow. I'm surprised. I didn't expect there to be that much interest in it.

I'm surprised too, I though a cleaning cloth for 400 coins seemed a bit much.

Yeah, especially since the terry cloths are still around. No one has seemed to have taken to those...and I actually think those are nicer looking, personally. Perhaps they just had a smaller quantity for this product as they weren't expecting it to be very popular either...?

That could be it. Nintendo had better get some good prizes fast thoigh, nothing's catching my eye atm.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

FiveDigitLP

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Nardar wrote:

Yeah, especially since the terry cloths are still around. No one has seemed to have taken to those...and I actually think those are nicer looking, personally. Perhaps they just had a smaller quantity for this product as they weren't expecting it to be very popular either...?

That could be it. Nintendo had better get some good prizes fast thoigh, nothing's catching my eye atm.

Agreed. There's not a lot I want at this point. Although, I will say I'd really like that t-shirt, but I'm not sure what size I should get. Miyamoto looked so good in it when he wore it! Really, he's got some pretty stylish shirts all-around...

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

New_3DaSh_XL

FiveDigitLP wrote:

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Nardar wrote:

Agreed. There's not a lot I want at this point. Although, I will say I'd really like that t-shirt, but I'm not sure what size I should get. Miyamoto looked so good in it when he wore it! Really, he's got some pretty stylish shirts all-around...

Lol, yeah. You could say that's one of the perks of developer interviews, seeing what shirt he's wearing. But yeah, Febuary 10th can't come fast enough, hopefully there'll be some good games then...

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Im probaubly gonna save up for game & watch ball, unless a good game download comes or a good reward, I will be saving my coins for ball.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

iphys

It seems like lately everything new they put up is limited quantities — probably the only reason those cloths sold out. I guess they'd rather have us redeem for the downloadable games.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Klimbatize

Coins are easier to come by (eShop), and the rewards have virtually been the same for a couple years. I think people have so many coins stockpiled up that when anything new comes up they jump on it, even if it "overpriced". That's why the cloth went so fast.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nardar

Now the Game & Watch Collection is back on the Unavailable List.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

CrispyGoomba

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? I've tried going to their site every day of the week and it says that they are down for maintenance.

CrispyGoomba

FiveDigitLP

CrispyGoomba wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? I've tried going to their site every day of the week and it says that they are down for maintenance.

That's really weird. I've been on there several times this week (including just now) and I haven't had any troubles. Are you seeing that message when you first go there or after you log in?

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

CrispyGoomba

I'm seeing it when I first go there. However, I just opened Internet Explorer and it worked (was using Google Chrome)...I don't even know.

CrispyGoomba

Tasuki

I use Firefox and been on there a few times over the last few days including yesterday to fill out a survey and had no problems.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Hamsterism

Pikminsi wrote:

Hamsterism wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? It keeps saying it's down for maintenance and I can't get onto the reward page

Mine's fine, are you in NA?

I'm in Canada and it's back up now. I wonder if it was only for certain servers.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Nardar

If you haven't already, this is the last week to redeem your coins for the games. They will be gone next week so I am excited on what games will be available.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

ThePirateCaptain

5 more days till we get new prizes! I still don't hold high hopes that there'll be something worthwhile.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Nestalgic

CapnPancakes wrote:

5 more days till we get new prizes! I still don't hold high hopes that there'll be something worthwhile.

I'm down to just 25 coins in my account but I have about 300 worth of slips left. I'm actually hoping nothing good comes up until after the reset so I can at least guarantee gold again. It seems like there aren't enough good titles worth buying this year to get to platinum.

Missing my NES games...

Undead_terror

Almost got 700 coins, let there be something good to get on monday.
ps: once it is the 10th it would be over a month (month and a few days or weeks) since the it updated, time went some what fast.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Aquilalex

3Dash wrote:

The 10th can't come fast enough, hopefully there'll be something I can get and play and enjoy.

I'm really expecting see, at least see a good game!

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

MushroomCooCoo

I really hope that we get something work ordering!

MushroomCooCoo

Tasuki

Last day to get Tetris, Punch Out or Mario Kart 64 as a reward. Can't wait to see what they have to offer tomorrow although for me it wont matter I only have 30 coins now.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.