Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,101 to 2,120 of 5,198

ThePirateCaptain

I'm waiting until we get the Febuary rewards to see if there will be anything worthwhile. After starting to register all my Wii games I never did, I have over 800 coins and nothing to spend them on

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Nestalgic

Sjoerd wrote:

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

I would love to be able to get the SNES controller! Instead we have a bunch of downloads that most of us either don't want or already had.

Missing my NES games...

Nardar

Sjoerd wrote:

This thread is for NOA only, right? Why is it you all have wicked rewards, while the european store is just terrible? Since there's not much out there I decided to go with the SNES controller for F-Zero this february

No it is not, it is just a lot of us post on here and because of that it seems like a NOA only.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Kenchi

I am very happy with Metroid 2 for 150 coins. I am holding on to the rest of my coins to see what is in store for next month. So when and how do we find out what the Gold and Platinum rewards are going to be for this year?

Switch Friend Code: 6267 6151 9714
3DS Friend Code: 3625-7861-0439
NNID: Kenchi9
ACNL town: Zenn La

Nardar

Kenchi wrote:

I am very happy with Metroid 2 for 150 coins. I am holding on to the rest of my coins to see what is in store for next month. So when and how do we find out what the Gold and Platinum rewards are going to be for this year?

When July comes we will find out. They usually wont announce them until the new year begins.

Nardar

FiveDigitLP

All I want is some soundtracks over here in NA! Both Europe and Japan (moreso than than the former) get them, but we don't... Man, I'd love to have the soundtracks for all of my favorite Nintendo games, but they're not exactly easy to find.
You know how I got a copy of the Mario Galaxy soundtrack? By purchasing it off of eBay from someone who got one with their Wii! How ridiculous is it that the only way to acquire the soundtrack within North America (without importing) is by purchasing a new Wii!

My Monstrous Backlog: Gloorg

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7090-4051 | Nintendo Network ID: 5DigitLP

LordJumpMad

Did everyone forget about the MarioKart 7 Throhpies.
We still haven't gotten them, and I refuse to spent coins on cheap paper prizes.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

bezerker99

LordJumpMad wrote:

Did everyone forget about the MarioKart 7 Throhpies.
We still haven't gotten them, and I refuse to spent coins on cheap paper prizes.

But the paper prizes burn easier than something metallic.

Hamsterism

Drobotic wrote:

Did anyone reach Gold or Platinum status for 2013 besides me?

I did a couple weeks after I signed up...back in August or September I believe.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Hamsterism

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? It keeps saying it's down for maintenance and I can't get onto the reward page

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

KingDunsparce

Hamsterism wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with Club Nintendo? It keeps saying it's down for maintenance and I can't get onto the reward page

Mine's fine, are you in NA?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Nardar

So every NOA CN people know the DK notebook is now on the Unavailable list.

Nardar

FiveDigitLP

Did you also notice that the gold nunchuck is no longer at the bottom listed as "unavailable," but instead it's actually gone altogether? That's depressing. I'd really hoped to be able to get one.
I hope NOA gets some new interesting items here before too long to replace the things that they've run out of.

KingDunsparce

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Did you also notice that the gold nunchuck is no longer at the bottom listed as "unavailable," but instead it's actually gone altogether? That's depressing. I'd really hoped to be able to get one.

The same goes for the really cheap 3DS case.

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Nardar

The new Yoshi Cloth has now moved to the Unavailable List.

Nardar

FiveDigitLP

3Dash wrote:

FiveDigitLP wrote:

Nardar wrote:

The new Yoshi Cloth has now moved to the Unavailable List.

Wow. I'm surprised. I didn't expect there to be that much interest in it.

I'm surprised too, I though a cleaning cloth for 400 coins seemed a bit much.

Yeah, especially since the terry cloths are still around. No one has seemed to have taken to those...and I actually think those are nicer looking, personally. Perhaps they just had a smaller quantity for this product as they weren't expecting it to be very popular either...?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.