Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 5,198

Klimbatize

Weren't sold out for me. I just ordered one less than a minute ago.

It will be my third one. I really like the cases. Worth the 250 coins.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

WesCash

The card case is easily the best reward on CN. And at 250 coins it's an absolute steal.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AlGator

I just ordered one of those cases that holds 18 games, if that's what you're talking about it's not out of stock yet. Some nice rewards this month!

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Pokefanmum82

when i go to account & coins and look under order inquires it says order problem on both of the orders i made today. just wondering if it says that for anyone else or is it just me? the coins are gone too.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

the_dude057

i just checked mine @mumof2kids82 and it says preparing order for mine

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664
3DS games:
-Mario Kart 7
-Kid Icarus
-Resident Evil

3DS Friend Code: 3582-8462-4664 | Nintendo Network ID: the_dude57

Nardar

mumof2kids82 wrote:

when i go to account & coins and look under order inquires it says order problem on both of the orders i made today. just wondering if it says that for anyone else or is it just me? the coins are gone too.

I have that problem as well and I have emailed Nintendo. My guess is that SO MANY people are ordering it SO FAST is the main problem. So the "Order Problem" may be something you or I or anyone else don't need to worry about. If I hear something from Nintendo I will post it.

Edited on by Nardar

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Snagrio

Now I'm really horribly regretting using all 400 of my coins for the DK posters...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nardar

Ok for those of you worried about your 3DS Game Case as "Order Problem" (check your Order Inquiries) Nintendo has responded to my email and said:

"Hello,

Thank you for writing about the 3DS Game Card Case. We are aware of the issue and orders will be entered without a problem. Please be patient and check your account in a day or two to confirm that the order shows up correctly.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Derrick M. Williams"
So everything should be fine but if you haven't received your confirmation email, some time today, I would email them and give them your order number.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

RR529

Got TwinBee (awesome, BTW), so I didn't have the coins for the Card Case 18. I already got one from last time though, so it's not a big deal.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Gustoff

Got TwinBee myself. Have to say it's pretty good. Kind of like Xevious 3D Classic game. I already had Metroid II from the June rewards for having accumulated so many points within the year. Can't wait to see what's next time around for 3DS. I have about 700 more points and plan to use them all on these biweekly games for 100 or 150 points. I algo got Donkey Kong (GB) this way a couple months back.

3DS FC: 1805-2174-4646
3DS Name: Gustoff
AC:NL Dream Code: 4000-2538-6016

NImH

I got Twinbee the other day and LOVE IT! Today, I snagged 2 3DS cart cases. That makes a grand total of 4 for me. XD They're my favorite CN physical item I've gotten... the best way to keep my DS & 3DS games organized and accessible.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

technotreegrass

As of 4:50 EST, the case is back in stock and I ordered one.

technotreegrass

Tasuki

Just ordered a 3DS case myself. I am glad that I was able to grab one since the last one I got from CN as now almost filled. Now I just have to wait till Christmas morning so I can register my Wii U and pick up Twinbee.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TysonOfTime

Debating picking up a second 18 Case...

Suggestions?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Tasuki

TysonQ7 wrote:

Suggestions?

Well I just picked up a second case so unless there is something else that you really really want or are waiting and hoping for a game you want to come to CN I say might as well get the case.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

NImH

TysonQ7 wrote:

Suggestions?

I suggest getting another one. You can't beat the interchangeable inserts and just how many carts it holds in the size of one game case. There isn't a comparable case for purchase, as far as I know.

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.