Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,821 to 1,840 of 5,198

e-love

Just got my posters!

I need poster frames... o:

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Pokefanmum82

anyone else have a problem with taking surveys? i just took two surveys and the coins didn't register and on top of that i still have the surveys up. i tried signing in and out and that didn't work either.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Tasuki

Drobotic wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Got my posters today. XD now I just need to figure out where to put them.

I put my Zelda poster on my closet door,my Luigi's Mansion poster close to my Pokemon poster,and my Kid Icarus poster right behind me near my desk.

That would work but I dont have closet doors .

@mumof2kids82: Might want to contact Nintendo about that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

e-love

My posters are beautiful!
I put them in frames, so they look extra fancy :3

Decided not to put up the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon one. I don't know, I'm looking forward to the game of course, but the poster itself isn't that appealing to me. It clashes with my room. Meanwhile, the other two are absolutely gorgeous!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Snagrio

I put the Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon poster on the wall next to my bed, which is where my table lamp is. So when I go to bed the ghosts are all lit up; it's really cool.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Tasuki

Well in a few hours the new sholveware game for the Wii VC will be announced for the CN reward.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Klimbatize

mumof2kids82 wrote:

anyone else have a problem with taking surveys? i just took two surveys and the coins didn't register and on top of that i still have the surveys up. i tried signing in and out and that didn't work either.

This happened to me a few days ago, so I figured it was just a site glitch or something and I'd give it some time to work itself out. I just tried to do a survey again and I got the same result. I'll give it another day or two and then I'll contact them to see what's up.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

6ch6ris6

THE EUROPEAN CLUB NINTENDO IS ONLINE AGAIN !!!

just registered a few games and "bought" a ?-block which can make sounds. AWESOME !!!

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

New_3DaSh_XL

I still like if you have a network error while trying to buy something, it says "An error occured while trying to purchase the following item. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." And there's a pic of Wario with a moneybag slung over his back.

Also... GOT MY POSTERS THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Edited on by New_3DaSh_XL

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

bezerker99

3Dash wrote:

I still like if you have a network error while trying to buy something, it says "An error occured while trying to purchase the following item. But don't worry, your coins are safe with Wario." And there's a pic of Wario with a moneybag slung over his back.

Also... GOT MY POSTERS THEY ARE SO AWESOME!!!

Cool. I also got my Mario Platinum playing cards. They are pretty shiny and metallic looking.

Namco

@6ch6ris6 I don't see it's opened yet maybe it's different for each country in europe

Edited on by Namco

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Pokefanmum82

well i emailed them to see what the problem is and i went on the tech support forums and i'm not the only one having this problem

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

6ch6ris6

sir_Anthony wrote:

@6ch6ris6 I don't see it's opened yet maybe it's different for each country in europe

oh well then...the german club nintendo one is working. so happy.
and lucky! 3 of my register cards already expired so i just came up to 2565 stars and the ?-block costs 2500 stars xD

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Snagrio

Wow, my Donkey Kong posters came today. That was fast, I honestly wasn't expecting them till the middle of the week. They look really nice too.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nestalgic

So they're switching to 4 weeks now? At least we don't have to check as often...

Missing my NES games...

RR529

Nestalgic wrote:

So they're switching to 4 weeks now? At least we don't have to check as often...

Nah. It's just that what would normally be the next Wii date, just happens to be Christmas Eve, so they're probably just not updating that week for the holiday.

As for this week's game, looks good, but I'm not really interested in it, so I'll give it a pass.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.