Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 5,198

HankLangley

EH, if i wanted da posters, i could get dem. but, unfortunately, im not interested. the next thing i'm waiting for is for the gold nunchuck. i plan to play Pikmin 3 in style.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Itsa

The ghosts on the Luigi's Mansion glow in the dark, just in case anyone hasn't noticed. :3

Edited on by Itsa

3DS FC: 1160-9773-6180

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9773-6180

e-love

/me still waits for his poster >:[

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Birdman

Got a shipping confirmation yesterday. Hopefully they'll be here within a week.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Pokefanmum82

i got my shipping confirmation about my kirby medal. can't wait to get the thing.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Snagrio

At long last my room is 99.9% complete! I've got the walls covered, the floor cleaned, the shelves properly decorated, and the only thing left is to wait for the DK posters and fill in the last spot. (I just moved a few months ago btw). Ah, now I actually want to be in my bedroom now... u_u

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

e-love

mumof2kids82 wrote:

i got my shipping confirmation about my kirby medal. can't wait to get the thing.

Same here. Excitement!

Although I'm still waiting on my posters...I'm on my 10th business day of waiting today. My email said 4-10 days, which was sent to me November 27. So yeah.

HankLangley

I missed out.... crap

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Sprite

I got them Today!

I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying let's take off the warning labels, and see what happens.
Friend Code: 1075-1228-4183

Drobotic

Checked my order inquiries and saw that my poster and Kid Icarus Uprising AR Card Pack were shipped.I guess I instantly won the cards because I already got the game,like,a week after it came out and registered it.Actually,I think I saw the poster when I was walking out the door in the morning.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

e-love

I'm thinking mine are just taking a while because I'm in Florida, and I'm assuming these are being shipped from the NA Nintendo HQ in Redmond, Washington?

Auracle

I got my Platinum posters yesterday and they look great!
@Drobotic - Nice. I hope I win a set of cards.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Drobotic

@True_Hero
Oops!That was the wrong set of cards:D.The ones I saw that were shipped were the promo ones that took FOREVER to make it to my house.

Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

I'm thinking mine are just taking a while because I'm in Florida, and I'm assuming these are being shipped from the NA Nintendo HQ in Redmond, Washington?

I guess that's why mine took so long too. (Ohioan).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah, I'm on the other side of the country.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Auracle

@Drobotic - Ohhhh. That makes more sense. I thought it was a bit early for Nintendo to start announcing the winners.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Drobotic

Yay!I just got my poster set that was left on my bed.I got 3 awesome posters.Plus,this random piece of blank poster paper.I forgot,does the poster set come with 3 posters or 4?

Arianabtd

WingedFish wrote:

Emaan wrote:

I guess that's why mine took so long too. (Ohioan).

I'm from the great land of Nebraska.
My rewards take about 2-4 days to get to me.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

Drobotic

Tasuki wrote:

Got my posters today. XD now I just need to figure out where to put them.

I put my Zelda poster on my closet door,my Luigi's Mansion poster close to my Pokemon poster,and my Kid Icarus poster right behind me near my desk.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.