Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 5,198

e-love

bezerker99 wrote:

/me keeps his Nintendo Club coins forever....and ever....and ever.

Right there with you zerkie.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Auracle

Emaan wrote:

bezerker99 wrote:

/me keeps his Nintendo Club coins forever....and ever....and ever.

Right there with you zerkie.

Except that they expire.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

e-love

True_Hero wrote:

Except that they expire.

None of mine are expiring 2013, so I'll be holding on to them until something good comes up.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Katernity

just got my platinum reward playing cards in the mail! they're so shiny and pretty!

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Katernity

@sak904 the hanafuda cards are plastic, but not the same plastic. the hanafuda cards are much thicker and harder. they do not bend like these playing cards do.

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0222-0938
Playing 3DS games: Kid Icarus: Uprising, Resident Evil: Revelations, Dillon's Rolling Western, Pushmo, FreakyForms

Snagrio

Yet still waiting for my posters... But on the bright side the presents I ordered off Amazon for family both came today, so at least there's that. Hopefully tomorrow, or within this week...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

the_shpydar

Got my playing cards today. Pretty neat, i guess. But very flimsy (as in "thin"; the plastic itself is quite sturdy so it's not like they'll tear). I can't imagine playing with them, so they'll just go on the Platinum rewards shelf along with the Mario Statute/? Box and the Pin Set.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Hamsterism

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I noticed I didn't get a thank you card the last time I ordered something, which I think was the gold nunchuk in the summer. Maybe they ran out or decided they needed to cut corners, but it did feel weird just getting a blank box with a nunchuk labelled "ASS" (lol, strange abbreviation for accessory?) stuffed in it.

LOL

/stops laughing

Sorry, that was really immature of me.

Edited on by Hamsterism

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

Pokefanmum82

my cards are on their way...can't wait for my kirby medal to ship though

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Hamsterism

I'm looking forward to see what they post for the Wii on the 10th, the Brain Sudoku isn't really my style. I hate Sudoku to be fully honest.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

CerealKiller528

Although I got platinum this year, I opted for a calendar. It's pretty neat.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

The posters are so cute.

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Snagrio

My posters should be here any day now. The Donkey Kong posters I ordered also just shipped today. Hope both sets get here before Christmas.

Snagrio

Tasuki

Well now it makes sense why the CN 3DS download game is that Brain Age Sudoku. Guess they wanted to promote the Brain Age series for the new one announced for the 3DS.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

Finally got my posters today! They're so freaking gorgeous. Can't wait to tape them to my bedroom walls and then put pictures I printed off Google Images (consisting of other Nintendo related stuff of course) all around them to fill in the gaps. After that, my room will at last be complete!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

shinesprite

My plastic playing cards arrived earlier this week. They look fantastic, but I can't help but think it would have been better of they were a little, . . well, . . .thicker.

shinesprite

HawkeyeWii

I still haven't opened the platinum award from last year (Super Mario Bros. Pin collection) I hope the posters come soon. This is almost exactly when they came last year.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I didn't think the hanafuda cards were worth their value at all. I spent almost all my points on them at that time. I really wish I would have gotten the game and watch handheld instead.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Got my posters!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.