General Discussion Forum

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Showing 1,761 to 1,780 of 3,979

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,761. Posted:

I'll second that statement @Emaan.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shane904

1,762. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Got an email today saying that my CN reward has been shipped and that I should get it in 4 to 6 business days.

Just got my email too!

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,763. Posted:

Question: Do the To-Do list items get removed after every Club Nintendo year?

I had said I was planning to buy Nintendo Land way back when, and then after getting a Deluxe Wii U which doesn't include the PIN for Nintendo Land, I can't officially register it. Although Nintendo did let me take a survey for 50 coins from it, since I got the deluxe.

I'm just wondering, since there's no way I can make it go away myself. Don't want it to be there forever. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

1,764. Posted:

No. I did a intend to buy with Bowser's Inside story back when it came out, and I got a pirated copy instead for my birthday. (Whoop-de-doo grandma, way to spend your $5 dollars plus shipping), and because of that and I threw the pirate away, I never could register it. It's been sitting there on my to do list for THREE YEARS NOW, and I can''t remove it.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

1,765. Posted:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

1,766. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Except for the ambassador games, no

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

1,767. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Except for the ambassador games, no

But Golden Classics will become 2.50.

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,768. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No. I did a intend to buy with Bowser's Inside story back when it came out, and I got a pirated copy instead for my birthday. (Whoop-de-doo grandma, way to spend your $5 dollars plus shipping), and because of that and I threw the pirate away, I never could register it. It's been sitting there on my to do list for THREE YEARS NOW, and I can''t remove it.

Oh dear gosh. Three years? Come now Ninty. :O

When my cousins get Nintendo Land...I'm taking their points. >:3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,769. Posted:

sak904 wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Got an email today saying that my CN reward has been shipped and that I should get it in 4 to 6 business days.

Just got my email too!

Same

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheDreamingHawk

1,770. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No. I did a intend to buy with Bowser's Inside story back when it came out, and I got a pirated copy instead for my birthday. (Whoop-de-doo grandma, way to spend your $5 dollars plus shipping), and because of that and I threw the pirate away, I never could register it. It's been sitting there on my to do list for THREE YEARS NOW, and I can''t remove it.

Oh dear gosh. Three years? Come now Ninty. :O

When my cousins get Nintendo Land...I'm taking their points. >:3

Sadly unless I get NOA to remove it via phone (It won't expire until 2014), It'll be stuck there... FOREVER.

Or until I buy a new copy of the game, which I have a hard time doing due to the stupid piracy problem.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

1,771. Posted:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Except for the ambassador games, no

But Golden Classics will become 2.50.

the Golden Classics also aren't games, they're DLC. Unless you get coins for DLC (which I haven't bought any).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

Avatar: Happy Independence Day!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noob_The_Third

1,772. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Except for the ambassador games, no

But Golden Classics will become 2.50.

the Golden Classics also aren't games, they're DLC. Unless you get coins for DLC (which I haven't bought any).

For the earlier DLC's there was a survey that gave you ten coins

Noob_The_Third

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,773. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Sadly unless I get NOA to remove it via phone (It won't expire until 2014), It'll be stuck there... FOREVER.

Or until I buy a new copy of the game, which I have a hard time doing due to the stupid piracy problem.

Wait so if it expires it goes away??

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,774. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Sadly unless I get NOA to remove it via phone (It won't expire until 2014), It'll be stuck there... FOREVER.

Or until I buy a new copy of the game, which I have a hard time doing due to the stupid piracy problem.

Wait so if it expires it goes away??

Forever!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IanNoog

1,775. Posted:

So today I got my package in the mail containing my Platinum Cards!

Unlike the last few years, I didn't get a "Thank You" card inside the shipping envelope.

The prize is MUCH better than I thought it would be. It comes it in a nice cardboard box that is golden and red. It seriously looks like a somewhat expensive collector's item you'd buy in a store.

The cards are plastic with some transparency. They are kind of flimsy, but not cheap at all. They have golden color, and blue. They're very nice. I'm definitely not going to play 52 pickup with these anytime soon.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter: IanNoog

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GamecubeMan

1,776. Posted:

I havent even got an email yet u.u
Welcome to NintendoLife by the way @IanNoog

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphys

1,777. Posted:

Yeah, I noticed I didn't get a thank you card the last time I ordered something, which I think was the gold nunchuk in the summer. Maybe they ran out or decided they needed to cut corners, but it did feel weird just getting a blank box with a nunchuk labelled "ASS" (lol, strange abbreviation for accessory?) stuffed in it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

1,778. Posted:

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I noticed I didn't get a thank you card the last time I ordered something, which I think was the gold nunchuk in the summer. Maybe they ran out or decided they needed to cut corners, but it did feel weird just getting a blank box with a nunchuk labelled "ASS" (lol, strange abbreviation for accessory?) stuffed in it.

(snickers) What does the abbreviation stand for?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HanuKwanzMasBif

1,779. Posted:

Just got my 2013 desk calendar in the mail today! Nice.

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nardar

1,780. Posted:

There is a chance mine will come today. Waiting for the mailman.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar