Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 5,198

Shane904

Tasuki wrote:

Got an email today saying that my CN reward has been shipped and that I should get it in 4 to 6 business days.

Just got my email too!

Shane904

e-love

Question: Do the To-Do list items get removed after every Club Nintendo year?

I had said I was planning to buy Nintendo Land way back when, and then after getting a Deluxe Wii U which doesn't include the PIN for Nintendo Land, I can't officially register it. Although Nintendo did let me take a survey for 50 coins from it, since I got the deluxe.

I'm just wondering, since there's no way I can make it go away myself. Don't want it to be there forever.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TheDreamingHawk

No. I did a intend to buy with Bowser's Inside story back when it came out, and I got a pirated copy instead for my birthday. (Whoop-de-doo grandma, way to spend your $5 dollars plus shipping), and because of that and I threw the pirate away, I never could register it. It's been sitting there on my to do list for THREE YEARS NOW, and I can''t remove it.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

Except for the ambassador games, no

e-love

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

No. I did a intend to buy with Bowser's Inside story back when it came out, and I got a pirated copy instead for my birthday. (Whoop-de-doo grandma, way to spend your $5 dollars plus shipping), and because of that and I threw the pirate away, I never could register it. It's been sitting there on my to do list for THREE YEARS NOW, and I can''t remove it.

Oh dear gosh. Three years? Come now Ninty.

When my cousins get Nintendo Land...I'm taking their points. >:3

TheDreamingHawk

Emaan wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Oh dear gosh. Three years? Come now Ninty.

When my cousins get Nintendo Land...I'm taking their points. >:3

Sadly unless I get NOA to remove it via phone (It won't expire until 2014), It'll be stuck there... FOREVER.

Or until I buy a new copy of the game, which I have a hard time doing due to the stupid piracy problem.

RR529

Alien_Mosky wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Are there surveys for free games like NSMB2 Golden Classics and Donkey Kong: Original Edition?

But Golden Classics will become 2.50.

the Golden Classics also aren't games, they're DLC. Unless you get coins for DLC (which I haven't bought any).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Noob_The_Third

RR529 wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

But Golden Classics will become 2.50.

the Golden Classics also aren't games, they're DLC. Unless you get coins for DLC (which I haven't bought any).

For the earlier DLC's there was a survey that gave you ten coins

e-love

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Sadly unless I get NOA to remove it via phone (It won't expire until 2014), It'll be stuck there... FOREVER.

Or until I buy a new copy of the game, which I have a hard time doing due to the stupid piracy problem.

Wait so if it expires it goes away??

IanNoog

So today I got my package in the mail containing my Platinum Cards!

Unlike the last few years, I didn't get a "Thank You" card inside the shipping envelope.

The prize is MUCH better than I thought it would be. It comes it in a nice cardboard box that is golden and red. It seriously looks like a somewhat expensive collector's item you'd buy in a store.

The cards are plastic with some transparency. They are kind of flimsy, but not cheap at all. They have golden color, and blue. They're very nice. I'm definitely not going to play 52 pickup with these anytime soon.

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

iphys

Yeah, I noticed I didn't get a thank you card the last time I ordered something, which I think was the gold nunchuk in the summer. Maybe they ran out or decided they needed to cut corners, but it did feel weird just getting a blank box with a nunchuk labelled "ASS" (lol, strange abbreviation for accessory?) stuffed in it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Snagrio

iphys wrote:

Yeah, I noticed I didn't get a thank you card the last time I ordered something, which I think was the gold nunchuk in the summer. Maybe they ran out or decided they needed to cut corners, but it did feel weird just getting a blank box with a nunchuk labelled "ASS" (lol, strange abbreviation for accessory?) stuffed in it.

(snickers) What does the abbreviation stand for?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nardar

There is a chance mine will come today. Waiting for the mailman.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

IanNoog

GamecubeMan wrote:

I havent even got an email yet u.u
Welcome to NintendoLife by the way @IanNoog

Thanks dude!

Anyway, as I said the cards are very nice.

I'm getting a Wii U and some games for Christmas, I currently have 800 CN coins, so I'm saving up for the Golden Nunchuck once it comes back to the states after New Years.

I still wish we got those mini Mario Kart 7 trophies though, anyone else?

Looking for some 3DS and Wii U friends. PM me if interested!

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4750-2720 | Nintendo Network ID: IanNoog | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.