Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,701 to 1,720 of 5,198

TysonOfTime

I hope the Gold Nunchucks last until Christmas...

Haha, who am I kidding. That's not happening.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

DarkLloyd

LZBirdboi wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

got the golden ticket! er... Nunchuck... soon my skyward sword wiimote you will have your other half

Me too

i randomnly decided to check out club nintendo and as i was checking out the stuff behold there it was so i ordered that bleep like there was no tommorow

With my skyward sword remote , goldeneye classic controller pro and soon to be golden nunchuck the triforce shall be complete cue the treasure chest music

DarkLloyd

Hokori

BlackFira wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

got the golden ticket! er... Nunchuck... soon my skyward sword wiimote you will have your other half

Me too

i randomnly decided to check out club nintendo and as i was checking out the stuff behold there it was so i ordered that bleep like there was no tommorow

With my skyward sword remote , goldeneye classic controller pro and soon to be golden nunchuck the triforce shall be complete cue the treasure chest music

What about the golden wii wheel, zapper, balance board, and GamePad?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Me too

i am not aware of golden anything else lol but a golden balance board huh?

DarkLloyd

RR529

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

bonesy91 wrote:

Me too

i am not aware of golden anything else lol but a golden balance board huh?

There aren't actually any other official golden Wii peripherals (except for maybe the Wii Wheel, but I don't think so). He was just randomly listing off other peripherals.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Hokori

Well they do have golden wii wheel, but I was just saying you need ALL extras (except the 3rd party ones) in Gold and maybe a gold WiiU

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SpentAllMyTokens

It still lists the gold Nunchuck as available in the rewards catalog, but when I try to order it, it says it's out of stock. That went fast!

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

iphys

Didn't even last a full day. I guess a lot of people had built up their arsenal of coins awaiting its return.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Nestalgic

iphys wrote:

Didn't even last a full day. I guess a lot of people had built up their arsenal of coins awaiting its return.

I didn't want to pick it up last time, but this time, since I haven't seen anything else worthwhile, I did. But only to sell it on ebay. Those things are going for a C-note on there!

Now I have right around 150 coins left. So one more free game and then 3DS better start coming out with some better games for me to buy again...

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

Barbiegurl777

RR529 wrote:

I now have 150 coins, so I should be ready for anything tomorrow (as long as it's not a 200 coin game).

Hoping for Paper Mario or Super Metroid.

Same here for the paper mario vc wii game. I got 495 coin's to spend on club nintendo but not bothering with thruspace it just doesn't look appealing plus we already got several games in the e-shop on 3ds that look really similar to that one. Really hoping for paper mario vc wii game. I'm enjoying paper mario 3ds even though it's hard really fun.

There's alot of N64 games for the wii vc service that they could have as a free game on club nintendo as opposed to these other games...

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

TheDreamingHawk

GARRRRGH.

It's only been a few hours... AND IT SOLD OUT.

How is that possible? And is Thruspace even worthwhile if I own ketzal's corridors?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Birdman

According to Nintendo's Facebook page, the golden Nunchuk will be back ... next year.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

HandheldGuru97

Birdman wrote:

According to Nintendo's Facebook page, the golden Nunchuk will be back ... next year.

Well at least it come back and I will FINALLY be able to afford it!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

TheDreamingHawk

Birdman wrote:

At least they exist still

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Tasuki

Got an email today saying that my CN reward has been shipped and that I should get it in 4 to 6 business days.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

I got the shipment email last night as well. At that point I finally decided to order the Donkey Kong posters too, now that I can at last fully decorate my bedroom walls!

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RR529

Yeah, I got my shipment confirmed email as well. Should be arriving in 4-10 business days.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

My posters have been shipped, yessssss!

Stoked to decorate my walls with class. :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Happy_Mask

Indeed. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.