Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

iphys

Most likely timing on it would be when they put the Wii game up shortly after noon Eastern. I forget how long the nunchuk lasted last time, but I think it was only about a day, and there was no advanced warning last time. Fingers crossed they give us some other new rewards as well: I feel like we're overdue.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

bonesy91

iphys wrote:

Most likely timing on it would be when they put the Wii game up shortly after noon Eastern. I forget how long the nunchuk lasted last time, but I think it was only about a day, and there was no advanced warning last time. Fingers crossed they give us some other new rewards as well: I feel like we're overdue.

Cool. And yeah, the rewards are not worth the coins imo. Hopefully soon we will be able to trade so many points for eshop cards. That would be awesome B)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

ShadJV

Anybody who wants the gold nunchuk, it just became available. I just ordered mine. Get 'em while they're hot, I doubt these will last long!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Auracle

Yes! I just got a Golden Nunchuk ordered! Thanks for the heads up, @ShadJV.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Nestalgic

ThruSpace is the new game up. I've never played it. Can anyone recommend it?

Missing my NES games...

jongred

Sorry if this is off-topic but apparently my country doesn't support the whole club-Nintendo deal but still we get the codes with our games. Anyway I have nine of those codes and since I can't use them I was just wondering if any of you guys would like them? They are worthless for me, so obviously I won't charge anything for it.

jongred

Lan

i would!

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

Whopper744

jongred wrote:

Sorry if this is off-topic but apparently my country doesn't support the whole club-Nintendo deal but still we get the codes with our games. Anyway I have nine of those codes and since I can't use them I was just wondering if any of you guys would like them? They are worthless for me, so obviously I won't charge anything for it.

Sure!

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

jongred

Oki. But how do I send a PM. I'm new here

jongred

MasterGraveheart

I just scored a Gold Nunchuck myself! Now my three-piece gold collection is complete. Wii Remote Plus, Nunchuck, Classic Controller Pro. VERY happy with my Cyber Monday so far.

MasterGraveheart

3DS Friend Code: 0903-2738-1632 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterGraveheart | Twitter:

Nardar

Now if they release the Gold Wii Wheel, I might get it just to complete my collection but if they didn't that would be ok.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

jongred

Alright, Lan and Joshers 744 here is my 3DS friendcode

3695-1250-9967

jongred

Hamsterism

ThruSpace looks pretty cool. It's a mix of a tetris and flying through a tunnel game. It's all in 3D with 3D pieces.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

iphys

Ketzal's Corridors on 3DS is better than ThruSpace. If you weren't planning to buy either, then I guess it might be worth redeeming for ThruSpace, but otherwise I'd recommend buying Ketzal's Corridors, or potentially even waiting for it to become a reward instead.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RR529

Was hoping for a VC game, since the last Wii game was WiiWare...

Oh well, guess I'll wait to see what the 3DS gets next.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

bonesy91 wrote:

got the golden ticket! er... Nunchuck... soon my skyward sword wiimote you will have your other half

Me too

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.