Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 5,198

iphys

soccer686 wrote:

I have some questions with Super Punch out. How hard is this game? Also how does the game work with re-trys? If I lose will I need to redo the entire game from the start again?

It's challenging. You get a few chances to lose before your game ends, and when your game ends you can restart from whatever the last circuit is that you've unlocked, so it's not like you have to start from the beginning of the game, but it can be annoying when you're trying to beat the last character in a circuit.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

KiwiPanda

I still haven't gotten my Platinum reward yet, the posters. Does anyone else not have theirs?
...Back to the topic, I'll pass on this one. I'm trying to save my coins for a while. They really need better eShop titles... Putt Putt Domo?
I just wish they would give us Anne's Doll Collection!

Edited on by KiwiPanda

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

RR529

I don't have my platinum reward yet (Mario playing cards), either, but last year I didn't get my reward until December, so I'm not worried.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

e-love

Should be by late November-December.

I'm waiting on my Platinum posters and Kirby medal.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Nardar

Hard to believe the Platinum rewards will be coming around in a month.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Barbiegurl777

True hopefully it not something we already have again. I mean I like the domo games but I still have my dsi & downloaded all the domo games way back when when they were released on the dsi.

I want Kirby Adventure Classic for the 3ds club nintendo reward. I could buy it but I know they gave it for free once before several month's ago. That's the only game I wish they'd put on club nintendo as a second time for those of us who didn't get it back in jan.

I download constantly from the e-shop so there isn't to many I don't have. & some I just wait on. My wii I don't download on to much for wiiware because our wii is still new to me so I like club nintendo because they pick for me plus the game is free pretty much on there you pay virtual coins lol. Help's me tremendesly with my wii on club nintendo.

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

iphys

I feel like we're owed a good 3DS download tomorrow after what we've had the past few months. Ever since Starship Defense back in July they've basically been alternating between cheap offerings and recycled freebies, so I really hope that doesn't mean we're getting a recycle tomorrow.

LordJumpMad

Would be nice to get Pokemon rumble on Wiiware as a download, just to try it.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TheDreamingHawk

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

TheDreamingHawk

Also, when will they announce the winners of those kirby cards? I'm waiting...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Retro_on_theGo

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

The day Super Mario World becomes a download reward is the day I bump my head against the wall for being careless with my coins :l

Then you will thank yourself that you are missing out on a broken control version instead of the superior GBA one.

Not if he's using literally any other control that isn't a GameCube controller.

rayword45

There are some pretty good DSiWare titles like X-Scape or any Art Style to offer.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

iphys

Maybe they'll offer Pushmo in hope of getting more people hooked to buy Crashmo, so it actually might not be a bad guess for this week or 2 weeks from now.

Temptress

Hey does anyone have any spare codes that they would let me have? I only recently got a 3ds and i would like a few games to download onto it.

^_^ i know this sounds cheeky but i figured it was worth asking for!

Also, anyone feel free to add me, im a nice person i promise!

3DS Friend Code! 2922-0078-8318

KarrotMan

@Temptress Better buy those nintendo games for the CN codes and stock those points up miss, I don't think most people are willing to give away their codes that easily... but it never hurts to ask I guess. Well, if you're that desperate, I sometimes Give away free games, you just have to come at the right time and the right place. Wait, you're talking about the $20 eshop cards aren't you?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.