Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 5,198

SammyOfMobius

Pro-putt Domo? This better be a joke...

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Snagrio

Seriously, what is with the golfing theme going on with all the 3DS game (and sometimes Wii) choices? Was hoping for a change from all the golf games...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Snagrio

Oh, has anyone else ever got the terrycloth towels? Are they any good? I'm thinking of getting the blue one since I'll be going to the beach in a few weeks.

Snagrio

Ecto-1

WingedFish wrote:

Oh, has anyone else ever got the terrycloth towels? Are they any good? I'm thinking of getting the blue one since I'll be going to the beach in a few weeks.

A friend of mine has a couple of them (including the blue one). They are really nice, but I am not sure they will work for what I think your thinking of using it for. It is just a hand towel, about 8 inches by 8 inches if I remember correctly.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

iphys

WingedFish wrote:

It's more like a facecloth than a towel, but they're really nice. I got the blue one and wound up magnetting it on my fridge because it seems too nice to actually use it — plus, all those baddies in my face could mean instant death.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Snagrio

Hmm. I think I'll still get one. I'd rather get the Donkey Kong posters, but I only have 350 coins. Then again, maybe I'll wait till I have 400 coins, then when I get a Wii U (as well as games) the coins will quickly be bumped up again to get the towel. Or vice versa, whichever I decide.

Snagrio

Nardar

The Platinum rewards were 4 Download codes(Metroid II, Super Mario Kart, Majora's Mask and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: March of the Minis Again), Playing Cards, Posters or 2013 Calender.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

Eel

If I remember correctly, the reaction to Pro-Putt Domo when it was released was pretty positive, with most calling it a fun mini golf game and the best of the Domo bunch.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nardar

Also if you bought NSMB2 DLC packs you get a survey for 10 coins.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

kyuubikid213

Hey, GameCubeMan, do you want this one...?
NO?
Good.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

iphys

Morphtroid wrote:

If I remember correctly, the reaction to Pro-Putt Domo when it was released was pretty positive, with most calling it a fun mini golf game and the best of the Domo bunch.

Yeah, but even if it's a decent game it makes more sense to spend the $2 and save your coins for when they offer much more expensive games. For 100 coins they've offered games worth $2-$10, so this is the worst deal you can get.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Ecto-1

Nardar wrote:

Really? That's awesome! When do they appear in your to do list? I am assuming it is a like a postplay survey.

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

e-love

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Nardar wrote:

I didn't get a survey

Just found mine. It should show up as "Bonus Survey"

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Noob_The_Third

Emaan wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

Nardar wrote:

I didn't get a survey

Just found mine. It should show up as "Bonus Survey"

I just saw it. Make sure to suggest your reverse coin rush idea!

e-love

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I did! I went into a lot of detail on it. I also mentioned possible DLC of a mini-game mode and Mario vs. Luigi mode that were both in the original NSMB on DS. I made sure to let them know all my ideas.

I wonder if Nintendo actually reads these, because I actually put some effort into my comments and suggestions. ;_;

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Hokori

Emaan wrote:

Alien_Mosky wrote:

I did! I went into a lot of detail on it. I also mentioned possible DLC of a mini-game mode and Mario vs. Luigi mode that were both in the original NSMB on DS. I made sure to let them know all my ideas.

I wonder if Nintendo actually reads these, because I actually put some effort into my comments and suggestions. ;_;

Next survey of VC tell them you want a GBA game of your choice down on 3DS VC by Jan 1 2013 see if they listen

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.