Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,401 to 1,420 of 5,198

GrabSomeEyes

undead_terror wrote:

Its too bad the game never had online, it would be alot better.

Definitely.
Still happy with what I got anyhow, in comparison to what I've been seeing over the months.
I think I got four N64 games, and Urban Champion so far, though I've passed on everything else (other than whatever free stuff they've mailed me).
Edit: Anyway, just wanted to remind myself (and the forum, which appears to be in dismay) that at least everything we're getting is free.
It's not like Sony is just giving out big name PS1 games.

Edited on by GrabSomeEyes

Eos OS: http://conlogxl.forumotion.com/t12-eos-os-v10
3DS FC: 3695-0514-5044

TheDreamingHawk

Why are people mad about Urban champion? Yes, the NES version is boring, but the 3D classic version is actually really fun and a lot better, so it was a good reward this week. Way better than the bad Xevious game they could have used.

Thank god this thread doesn't have the "NOA SUCKS" reactions like those on NeoGAF.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Freelance

I'd rather have Xevious than 3D Urban Champion... luckily I bought that with coins too. Xevious I mean.

Edited on by Freelance

Freelance

Nardar

Hopefully they will add some rewards around the time the Wii U comes out. I am interested in how money coins the Wii U and the games will be. There could be a chance that the amount of coins to get Platinum could go up if the Wii U is bigger than 160 coins and the games is bigger than 50 coins.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

iphys

They usually do put up a bunch of new rewards around the holidays. I thought they might raise the level for platinum at the start of this year, but they didn't, and I don't think they would change it mid-year — maybe next year. I'm guessing the games should be worth 60, since they seem to be trying to equate 1 coin per dollar for the retail games these days. The 3DS was only worth 160 even though it was $250 initially, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Wii U is still only worth 160 coins, but there might at least be some free software we can download for extra coins like they did on the Wii, DSi, and 3DS.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Undead_terror

I don't know about you guys but I want either a exclusive game for the 3ds or I want game & watch collection 3, I really did enjoy the game & watchs and menu songs they had in the collections.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Hokori

undead_terror wrote:

I don't know about you guys but I want either a exclusive game for the 3ds or I want game & watch collection 3, I really did enjoy the game & watchs and menu songs they had in the collections.

I agree I want the CN Picross Japan got last month

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Arianabtd

I got the Pink Animal Crossing Fan last month, I love it. I want to get the other Animal Crossing fan.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter:

e-love

Konata wrote:

I got the Pink Animal Crossing Fan last month, I love it. I want to get the other Animal Crossing fan.

I've been considering getting that.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Undead_terror

HarmoKnight wrote:

undead_terror wrote:

I agree I want the CN Picross Japan got last month

I would also like to get tingle's balloon fight, and maybe the power ranger's rangers game

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Nardar

Hopefully a good WiiWare/VC game will be announced today.

Nardar

Nintendo Network ID: Nardar

AENIGMA

The new reward is Pilotwings (SNES/Wii VC) for 100 coins. [until October 28]

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

Hokori

AENIGMA wrote:

The new reward is Pilotwings (SNES/Wii VC) for 100 coins. [until October 28]

I knew this was coming at some point! I'm getting it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Nestalgic

I remember playing the original SNES Pilotwings for like 3 weeks straight back in 1992. Great game and definitely worth picking up if you've never played it. With that said, I'm saving my last few coins for a 3DS title.

Missing my NES games...

TheDreamingHawk

Aww yeah! Getting it!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.