Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 5,198

Hokori

Birds and beans.... I already got this for free in WarioWare Inc. for being an ambassador

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Birdman

Bird & Beans ... it was kinda cool when it came out at the DSi's launch, but paying any amount of money (or CN Coins) for it now is beyond stupid. At least we now know the rewards can't possibly get any worse, right?

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

moomoo

Birdman wrote:

Bird & Beans ... it was kinda cool when it came out at the DSi's launch, but paying any amount of money (or CN Coins) for it now is beyond stupid. At least we now know the rewards can't possibly get any worse, right?

You jinxed it. The next downloadable DSi game will be Mario clock.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

NightSmoke

I kinnda like mario clock, I use the alarm sometimes when I take a nap.

FC: 4124-5240-8883
WWWYKI

Tasuki

I basically gave up in getting anything good gamewise from CN. I will just keep hoarding my coins from something like the gold nunchuk or something similar to that.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TheDreamingHawk

Nestalgic wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Why are people so negative over CN rewards...? Europe and AU get WAY worse rewards than we do, so be happy that we even have download games.

Though I will admit, the wii game this week seems odd... It has a bad review, but I want your guys' opinions on it, should I get?

One hint: look at this week's 3DS choice. That's why we're negative.

What the heck is wrong with B&B? It's a very fun game and for 100 Coins, it's pretty cheap. It's not a BAD choice, so why are people bashing?

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

iphys

100 coins for a $2 game is the least value for your coins you can get for a downloadable game. Better to spend the $2 for the game if you really want it, and save your coins for a more valuable game or an exclusive reward.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Birdman

@TheDreamingHawk - what @iphys said and that Ambassadors can unlock it within WarioWare: Mega Microgame$!, making it the new 3D Classics: Excitebike, but worse.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Nestalgic

iphys wrote:

100 coins for a $2 game is the least value for your coins you can get for a downloadable game. Better to spend the $2 for the game if you really want it, and save your coins for a more valuable game or an exclusive reward.

Seconded.

Missing my NES games...

Eel

@Birdman: However, unlocking it is rather hard (almost luck-based) and unlocking Pyoro 2 on that game is so tedious it's quite unlikely the normal gamer will bother.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TheDreamingHawk

Morphtroid wrote:

@Birdman: However, unlocking it is rather hard (almost luck-based) and unlocking Pyoro 2 on that game is so tedious it's quite unlikely the normal gamer will bother.

That's the sole reason I asked. It's too hard for me to unlock the pyro game, even though I already have it on DSIware. Considering how this is a high score game and not something like a clock, it's not that bad. What would be bad is if they gave us Photo clock, which doesn't even work.

rjejr

I knew this would happen, once Club Nintendo started to randomly assign dates to the new rewards NL would stop covering the new releases and I would never know when the new games came up. Of course with Birds and Beans I obviously didn't miss much. And I remember that pop-up board game book getting severly panned in it's review when it released, but I'm still annoyed that NL stop covering the new game reward releases. Though I know it' sNintedno's fault for screwing with the dates. Now where's my Elite award, I can't even remember we we got thss year it's been so long. OK that last part was just a misplaced rant.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

TheDreamingHawk

I don't even know why they don't restock items like those. I like them!

KarrotMan

Looks like NoA is giving incentives for those buying the Digital versions of Art Academy and Crosswords: Check it out

Apparently if you buy either of the two titles via eshop beforeJanuary 3, you are entitled to download Donkey Kong: Original edition a nes version of the arcade classic that includes an extra stage that was omitted from the original port. So which one of you Gaming enthusiasts are On like Donkey Kong to buy a digital copy of a game for a CN exclusive?

Edited on by KarrotMan

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

bezerker99

Onikato wrote:

Looks like NoA is giving incentives for those buying the Digital versions of Art Academy and Crosswords: Check it out

Apparently if you buy either of the two titles via eshop beforeJanuary 3, you are entitled to download Donkey Kong: Original edition a nes version of the arcade classic that includes an extra stage that was omitted from the original port. So which one of you Gaming enthusiasts are On like Donkey Kong to buy two games for a CN exclusive?

Ah, cool! I was always jelly of Japan cuz of that NES DK arcade game. Now at least I know I have the opportunity to get it if I really want too. Thanks for the tip, Onikato-san.

Zach777

I downloaded both on Nintendo eShop last night and don't remember getting a code for DK on Club Nintendo.... hmmm.....

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.