Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 5,198

e-love

Tennis and NES Football...

These selections are just too awesome Ninty!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Squirtodile

Tennis? TENNIS?! I like Mario Tennis but really, these rewards used to be good!

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

e-love

I'm pretty much going to stop downloading games as rewards. I've said this before, but I think I should just use my coins on things I can't buy with real money. I can buy any of these downloadable games for little money, the other rewards however, cost a lot on let's say ebay or Amazon. Not to mention their download selection hasn't been that good lately anyway.

Tasuki

I guess its the only way they can get people to purchase these games. Looks like I am saving my coins yet again.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

e-love

How many coins does everyone have? I currently have 855.
I'm thinking about possibly getting the Animal Crossing fan or cards, not sure though.

Tasuki

You would think with today being the Japan anniversary for Super Mario Kart they would either have Super Mario Kart (again) or Mario Kart 64 today for a CN reward or even bring out Mario Kart Super Circuit for all of us non ambassador types to get with CN coins.

@Emaan: I just did my NSMB2 post play survey and I now have 200 coins.

My Backlog

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

e-love

@Tasuki, September 1st is the North American Mario Kart 20th anniversary, so we might get a Mario Kart related download for the Wii selection. Which is due to change out by September 3rd.

Snagrio

Yay, tennis... -_- It seems like the choices are getting worse every time...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nestalgic

It would be better if they just kept adding to the list. Because I'd definitely have gotten a few of the past titles if I knew this crap was coming.

Missing my NES games...

Tasuki

Nestalgic wrote:

It would be better if they just kept adding to the list. Because I'd definitely have gotten a few of the past titles if I knew this crap was coming.

Or at least tell us what the next game is like a day or 2 before they switch it out so we can see if we want to buy that one or wait.

My Backlog

Hokori

I'm not expecting BIG titles but still, maybe give us some tiny Nintendo games like FZero, Pilotwings, Art Styles, or petit computer would be nice. I mean I know StarFox SNES, Yoshis island, Earthbound, or any import titles arnt coming

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TheDreamingHawk

You guys are worse than the folks on NeoGaf. I'll have you know that NOA didn't have to give you anything, you know, and that Tennis is actually a ton of fun and addicting compared to the other sports games. I'd recommend it strongly.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

SilentHunter382

I got my Shell Trophy in the post last week and boy was I surprised. It was slight bigger the I thought it was goina been (not in height but more in width and thickness) and I was expecting it to be plastic but nope it was metal. It made the 5000 star points purchase that much better.

If I get another 5000 star points again (may take 3+ years) and they still have the trophies I think I will get the leaf one.

Edited on by SilentHunter382

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.