Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 5,198

RR529

Simmer_E wrote:

Should I get that Mario fan?

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/23006.do

Or wait to get the Mario t-shirt?
Or just wait until something else comes

I have both the Mario Fan, and the Blooper Fan. They are wonderful decorative pieces, and IMO some of the best rewards on the site. I have no idea why they get so much hate.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

iphys

Fans just don't seem very practical. One thing I've always wondered is whether they're even worthwhile if you compare how much you heat up doing the work of fanning vs how much the fanning cools you off.

Even as a collectors item, it seems like the sort of thing that would be left in a drawer rather than displayed, and I question how durable it would be.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

RetroGBHippie92

iphys wrote:

Fans just don't seem very practical. One thing I've always wondered is whether they're even worthwhile if you compare how much you heat up doing the work of fanning vs how much the fanning cools you off.

Even as a collectors item, it seems like the sort of thing that would be left in a drawer rather than displayed, and I question how durable it would be.

Fans can deteriate really badly, my mum has an ornamental Chinese fan and it's all tattered and it also has holes in it, from what could've been moth eaten.
My advice, avoid.
Anyway, Why do we in NZ/AU have such a terrible club nintendo offering? I mean the most expensive things on the website are Game & Watch Collections 1 & 2, we barely have anything worthwhile now and I own both DS games already, plus on top of that we don't have statuses and I'd more than qualify for at least silver status. You guys in America are so lucky you get awesome rewards for being nintendo fans, we get jack all.

My Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB
Currently Playing: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity (3DS) The Denpa Men 2: Beyond The Waves (eShop)
My Backloggery
3DS FC: 2320 6151 3634
Email me at [email protected]...

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6151-3634 | Nintendo Network ID: NinLiferOMB

Hokori

I hope the next update has something I want or don't have, like light tracks, penata tentacles, Pilotwings, 1080, or FZero

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Intrepid

In terms of lackluster rewards, America is in the same boat. Europe has been getting everything lately, from Kid Icarus AR cards, points cards, game soundtracks, and Mario Kart trophies, just to name a few. America has been getting notebooks, fans, and shoelaces instead. I don't know if it is up to Nintendo of Japan to decide these things, or this is NoA's doing, but they need to have better things. The 3DS Card Case and the Golden Nunchuck sold out almost immediately, so you think NoA would have noticed...

TheDreamingHawk

Intrepid wrote:

In terms of lackluster rewards, America is in the same boat. Europe has been getting everything lately, from Kid Icarus AR cards, points cards, game soundtracks, and Mario Kart trophies, just to name a few. America has been getting notebooks, fans, and shoelaces instead. I don't know if it is up to Nintendo of Japan to decide these things, or this is NoA's doing, but they need to have better things. The 3DS Card Case and the Golden Nunchuck sold out almost immediately, so you think NoA would have noticed...

Don't blame NOA. Considering how lots of people in the US like nintendo merchandise in general (Who remembered the Nintendo Cereal?) CN in the US is more of a modern version of that, as IMO the rewards are better than Europe and Japan's. Though I still want those KIU cards.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Intrepid

So the demand in America is for Nintendo characters and logos to appear on more contemporary items such as clothing, folders, etc., instead of more pure video game items, like controllers. I'm willing to accept that there are people that like that, but I think it was more CN being cheap than actually offering those products due to demand. There are also people that want more meaningful rewards, and I think it would go a long way for CN America to offer more prizes on that end of the spectrum as well. As long as they missing some of the cooler prizes like soundtracks and controllers, I get the impression that they view the American CN as inferior. Why can't they have these prizes? Game & Watch games can only get them so far. They should try their best to satisfy everyone.

iphys

Well, the gold nunchuk ran out so fast, maybe they'll realize that big prizes like controllers are higher demand than they thought. They really do need more high-level rewards to keep people interested in the program, because I'm definitely not going to waste my time doing all these surveys to get some folders and bookmarks, and I currently have every reward I actually want.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

TheDreamingHawk

From reggie:

"We can't satisfy everyone."

So accept that and move on. It's not like we ever missed out on anything important.

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

PuzzleMaster7

I just ordered one of the reversible pouches to hold my 3DS XL in as I wait for the Hori 3DS XL hard pouches to be released. Now, I'm down to 145 coins and I just hope they don't release anything better until later.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Undead_terror

Tomorrow we get a new 3ds download game, also soon they should give out a new reward because there are 4 rewards that are out of stock and might not come back.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tasuki

I have given up in them releasing anything good for a CN reward gamewise.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

I just want to know what's up with all the Animal Crossing prizes

Not that AC is bad by any means, but I find it hard to believe that AC merchandise would be in more demand than Zelda or Metroid merchandise.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Nestalgic

RR529 wrote:

I just want to know what's up with all the Animal Crossing prizes

Not that AC is bad by any means, but I find it hard to believe that AC merchandise would be in more demand than Zelda or Metroid merchandise.

It's called surplus for a reason

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

This week brings us another GB sports classic — Tennis.

While I loved the original, I think I'll pass on it because I was playing my old GB game and boy did this not age well.

Missing my NES games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.