Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 5,198

RevolverLink

I'm thinking about getting Fluidity; I didn't get it the last time it was available.

I'd think about it the Golden Nunchuk too, if I actually had a golden wiimote to go with it.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Undead_terror

Gamesake wrote:

@undead_terror I'll trade you my awesome plastic Mario playing cards for that crummy golden nunchuk controller.

[/div]

...who said I would waste good coins on that since its lame and all

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NMRodo

I think I'll order the gold Nunchuk. It's pricey, but I've got quite a few coins saved up and I don't think the Game & Watch Ball is going anywhere for a while.
And I'd say anybody who didn't get Fluidity the first time it was made available should give it a try. It's a unique game and lots of fun to play.

NMRodo

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2413-1085 | Nintendo Network ID: Nick117

RR529

Gold Nunchuk looks cool, but I don't have the coins. No biggie though, as my Wii doesn't work.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Torchwood

I barely had enough coins for the nunchuk, had to search my game collection for unused codes! Luckily, I had enough. I'd ran out because I bought Game and Watch Ball.

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Nintenbro

I wish I had 900 coins for the Golden Nunchuk. I specifically purchased the Skyward Sword bundle, just because I knew the Golden WiiMote would eventually become a collector's item. Now my controller will forever be incomplete; therefore, less valuable. God! I wish I had 300 more coins right now!

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

sykotek

Untitled
I did...will you?

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Tasuki

iphys wrote:

Lol, that's an awesome picture! I don't think I need the gold CC, unless they're easy to come by.

The gold CC came with GoldenEye so they are quite common. I see them at a trade in store I go to all the time, in fact thats where I got mine.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Snagrio

Has anyone gotten their special platinum/gold member rewards yet? I haven't even got an email saying that mine has been shipped, is that normal for it to take long?

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

RR529

WingedFish wrote:

Has anyone gotten their special platinum/gold member rewards yet? I haven't even got an email saying that mine has been shipped, is that normal for it to take long?

Don't worry, last year I didn't get my platinum reward until December.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Snagrio

Hmm, in that case I will need to change the mailing address, because by that time I will have moved to a new house. Anyone know how to change it?

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

LordJumpMad

sykotek wrote:

Untitled
I did...will you?

Untitled
you forgot this

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Hokori

Now we need a Gold WiiU Game Pad, a Gold WiiU Pro, and to top it all off..... A GOLD WIIU

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

sykotek

@LordJumpMad: Will gladly include it into the picture when we can get it through official channels, for now, it's only eBay, so until then...

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

e-love

These downloadable rewards are ridiculous. They started out with some pretty solid ones.

Super Mario Kart? Majora's Mask?

I would've definitely downloaded those had I known these would pale in comparison.
At least I got Donkey Kong '94 and Kirby Super Star.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

ElementalChaos

I got myself Fluidity! Wrote down the code on a post-it note, going upstairs to download it now.

Golden Nunchuk is pointless for me, since I don't even have a golden Wiimote

My Squirtloggery

3DS FC: 0989-1731-9311

Xyphon22

I went on about a week ago to try to get the 3DS game case with changeable covers because I just went on a backlog shopping spree and finally have more DS games than can fit in my current case, and I was sad when I saw it wasn't available. Now I'm glad because I wouldn't have had enough coins for the Nunchuck if I had gotten it. Yay.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.