Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 5,198

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

Bad for you...

Hey Kaiser if stuff gets screwed up again let us know

Missing my NES games...

Hokori

I think the next game offering will be a Ware title, if it be DSi, 3DS, or Wii. If its 3DS I hope it's Dillion's rolling western, if it's Wii I want rotozoa, or light tracks, if it's DSi, I won't get it probably

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

SammyOfMobius

Why is Nintendo choosing such mediocre games? Gimme some Zelda Link's Awakening DX, gimme some Metroid, gimme some Flipper, gimme some Sakura Samurai! Now THOSE are good games! No more Electroplankton or Golf or Urban Champion or any of that, give us some A+ games!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Snagrio

The new one is Fluidity. Didn't we already have that one before? Fail...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Nestalgic

Yeah seriously. I got Fluidity last time around. WTF?

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

LordOtakWiiU wrote:

I think the next game offering will be a Ware title, if it be DSi, 3DS, or Wii. If its 3DS I hope it's Dillion's rolling western, if it's Wii I want rotozoa, or light tracks, if it's DSi, I won't get it probably

Well they are clearly going for 1 and 1 on here. This was the first time they went out of order though with 2 WiiWare games in a row.

And it was one that was already released!?!?!?

Me thinks they are getting lazy.

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

Radar Mission is good. Never played Electroplankton.

Agreed. Radar Mission was a very nice prize.

Missing my NES games...

CrispyGoomba

The game for the next 2 weeks is Fluidity for WiiWare. Definitely picking this one up since when it came out, I downloaded the demo of this game and enjoyed it a lot. It's for 150 coins if anyone was wondering.

CrispyGoomba

Torchwood

Why did they do Fluidity again when there's so many awesome Virtual Console/Wiiware titles they haven't done yet?

3DS Friend Code- 4725-7991-3379
Nintendo Network ID- ChameleonCircuit

Nestalgic

Well if they're going to start repeating I think I'll grab 3DS Classics Xevious this time around. I passed on it because I was low in coins last time and was hoping for something better to follow. It's a game I kind of want but not enough for the price tag so 150 coins would be worth it to me.

Missing my NES games...

Gamesake

@undead_terror I'll trade you my awesome plastic Mario playing cards for that crummy golden nunchuk controller.

...in my pants.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.