Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 5,198

moomoo

I'd assume Nintendo would go the more obscure route. If they're going SNES, I'm hoping for Actraiser.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

bobhobob

me wishes for club nintendo exclusive Earthbound VC

Edited on by bobhobob

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

Linkuya

The 'free' games they gave away every month can range from great to poor.

Linkuya

kyuubikid213

It better not be Super Mario Bros 3. I just bought that! I hope we get something neat though. Perhaps...Castlevania?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Hokori

I can see Pilotwings, Wave Race, 1080, and Fzero being n there as a free game at some point and I'd get Fzero or Pilotwings at some point

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

e-love

Anything Virtual Console. No offense to the Wii Ware games, its just, I'm not interested.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

moomoo

Yeah, I'm hoping for VC over Wiiware too. Since they seem to only go for stuff they publshed, they'd have to go for Art Style games or Pokemon Rumble, and I already have Cubello and Orbient, so I'd like for those to not be available for free.

Best thread ever

Nintenbro

Yeah, there's only a few WiiWare games I would consider to accept as a CN reward. Although, Art Style: Orbient is actually one of those games @moomoo. I had always planned to download it, because I'm highly fascinated with astronomy. I always seemed to spend my points on some other WiiWare or VC game.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

moomoo

Nintenbro wrote:

Yeah, there's only a few WiiWare games I would consider to accept as a CN reward. Although, Art Style: Orbient is actually one of those games @moomoo. I had always planned to download it, because I'm highly fascinated with astronomy. I always seemed to spend my points on some other WiiWare or VC game.

[/div]

If it isn't the next one, download it. It's one of those games that is way more fun then it should be. When it first came out, it was completely out of the blue, and I wouldn't have gotten it if it weren't for IGN's review. What a mistake that would've been. It's 600 points, too, so its pretty cheap.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever

Nintenbro

I really hope you're being sarcastic again @LordJumpMad. Yes, hand sanitizer is potentially harmful for your 3DS. You shouldn't use any product containing alcohol to clean any electronics.

Nintendo Bro

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

LordJumpMad

@Nintenbro
well, just around the buttons, can;t be all bad.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Nintenbro

@LordJumpMad, I guess you know a safe method of applying the hand sanitizer, if it hasn't caused any complications yet.

Hahaha! There is a method to your madness. lol

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro

Nestalgic

Emaan wrote:

Anything Virtual Console. No offense to the Wii Ware games, its just, I'm not interested.

Well they seem to rotate back and forth. Last two were Mario Tennis (N64) and then Bonsai Barber. You can go back further and see that it's a pattern that holds up.

Missing my NES games...

CrispyGoomba

Hoping tomorrow they will offer: Super Metriod, Super Mario World, or any good 3rd party game (Long shot...) on VC. Not much a fan of WiiWare games...out of the 3 that I've bought was a disappointment so I'll have to read a lot of reviews before buying any.

CrispyGoomba

Hokori

Oh right tomorrow's a new update I hope it's something I want

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

TheN64Dude

They should have a N64DD as a reward.

Get "N" or Get Out!

Tasuki

SO anyone know what today's game is? I am hoping for something good the last few titles have been bad.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.