Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 5,198

Nestalgic

Tasuki wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

They took down golf.

[/div]

[/div]

I heard that there was some kind of glitch where people who bought Golf were given codes for Excitebike instead. They probably took it down to fix that problem.

That's pretty funny. They were probably cutting and pasting from previous events — like the free excitebike thing from 15 months ago.

Actually I would have liked Excitebike since I got my 3DS too late for the free download. If anyone got an Excitebike code they don't need, contact me and I can get you a code for Golf using my coins so we can trade.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

I have another E><citebike code.

[/div]

I'll trade with you if you'd like.

EDIT: nevermind, I read the club nintendo redemption policy and it says once you input the numbers the code is used regardless of whether you download the title. So that means you can't possibly know it's Excitebike until you test it — and at that point it's too late

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

Tasuki

bezerker99 wrote:

iphys wrote:

Lol, too bad the mistake wasn't codes for Link's Awakening.

IKR?

btw, Golf is back up as a reward.

Darn I was hoping that cause of the glitch they would have picked something else.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RR529

Nestalgic wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

OMG YES! Just what I said lol! Hope they offer Tennis and Alleyway eventually. Because they are Nintendo games I would like to have them but not pay for those specifically.

[/div]

Nice guess!!!

I was really hoping for Alleyway actually. I never really liked the GB version of golf. Maybe the green screen got to me or something but it wasn't my favorite. Now Tennis on the other hand I played over and over again.

I actually really recommend Alleyway at it's $2.99 price point. It's actually worth it.

I got it months ago during a slow week, and it's pretty much just a very simple Breakout clone, but I've found it to be just as good as GB Tetris for quick pick up & play games. If you don't have Kirby's Block Ball yet, get that instead, but if you already have it, and want a similar game, pick up Alleyway.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Nintenbro

Yeah... No, I'm not spending 150 coins on Golf for Gameboy.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nestalgic

RR529 wrote:

Nestalgic wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

OMG YES! Just what I said lol! Hope they offer Tennis and Alleyway eventually. Because they are Nintendo games I would like to have them but not pay for those specifically.

[/div]

[/div]

Nice guess!!!

I was really hoping for Alleyway actually. I never really liked the GB version of golf. Maybe the green screen got to me or something but it wasn't my favorite. Now Tennis on the other hand I played over and over again.

[/div]

I actually really recommend Alleyway at it's $2.99 price point. It's actually worth it.

I got it months ago during a slow week, and it's pretty much just a very simple Breakout clone, but I've found it to be just as good as GB Tetris for quick pick up & play games. If you don't have Kirby's Block Ball yet, get that instead, but if you already have it, and want a similar game, pick up Alleyway.

I didn't realize it was only $2.99. I'll pick it up. I remember buying the original for $19.99 brand new back in 1990.

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

The second code I received is for E>< citebike, because I tried to enter it and it says I already had the game. You can try it out if you want.

[/div]

Oh in that case it might work. (E-mail removed — all set)

Would you want Golf instead? If you already picked it up I can get you something else for 150 coins or we can just wait until the next batch come out. Let me know in the e-mail.

Edited on by Nestalgic

Missing my NES games...

KaiserGX

Yeah I want Golf. The first time I got the code for E><citebike, which I cam ok with seeing as I didn't get it for free since I got my 3DS late, so I bought another code hoping it would be Golf this time but it wasn't. Did you get my E-mail.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

Yeah I want Golf. The first time I got the code for E><citebike, which I cam ok with seeing as I didn't get it for free since I got my 3DS late, so I bought another code hoping it would be Golf this time but it wasn't. Did you get my E-mail.

Thanks. I'll be able to test it in 3 hours. I'll e-mail you back the golf code after that. Glad this works out for both of us — as long as CN doesn't give us another EB code!

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

Looks like Golf is up and running. I sent you the code Kaiser. Thanks again for the trade.

Missing my NES games...

SammyOfMobius

Golf doesn't really catch my interest in my opinion. Does anyone have a code for Excitebike that I could download instead? My email is [email protected]. A trade could be wanted as soon as possible. I could even trade Bonsai Barber or Golf for Excitebike 3D, for those who got the mistaken codes.

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Nintenbro

Oh, good! I just noticed that Golf is only being offered until the 12th of August. I'm sure I can wait.

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

Nestalgic

Bonsai Barber will be gone tomorrow and we should have a Wii VC game in its place. Anyone want to take a guess? I'm guessing it'll be a SNES game.

Missing my NES games...

Happy_Mask

@KaiserGX I should hope not, because I just bought it a little while ago to play through again. Was super mario bros 3 already on?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.