Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 5,198

Nestalgic

If they follow the same patterns then it will be a VC game — probably an original GB game. Now would have been a good time for Kirby's Dreamland but they released that in January.

Missing my NES games...

Zach777

For all the haters out there who judge a game by looks and without trying it: don't be fooled. I was actually in your place about Bonsai Barber a couple days ago simply passing the game off entirely because of how it looked. However, after reading some reviews and getting convinced to not be shallow and judgmental over a game that way, I decided to give it a shot and get it. For what it's worth: the game really is a remarkable display of how the Wiimote-style controls for a game should be. It has a lot of character for a WiiWare game. There is a pretty thick catalogue of things to fill in with new customers who visit daily and achievements you can unlock for reaching certain goals. There are also unlockables you get for getting a 5-star (top score) hedge trim on the vegetable people. It really is quite fun. Another thing, I find it kind if odd that people rant about new aps on systems and when one comes along it gets shoveled aside for the game giants like Mario, Zelda, etc. Don't knock it until you try it. If that doesn't spur your conscious, it is ONLY 150 coins anyway. The Club Nintendo rewards are pretty shallow (according to a few forums here with you complaining no doubt) anyway so why not add a fun, unique new game to try out? Show a little risk: get a great reward.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

bobhobob

Ugh, wish it was 12 already. That's when I'm guessing that they update Club Nintendo, cuz that's when the eshop gets updated on thursdays.

bobhobob

Nintendo Network ID: bobhobob

AENIGMA

The new game for coins is Golf (GB) for 150 coins, available until August 12.

Edited on by AENIGMA

ÆNIGMA

kyuubikid213

C'mon...bring back something awesome. Give me Gargoyle Quest or whatever it's called...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Tasuki

Wow I am thinking that maybe I should just stop saving my coins in hope of a good game being offered.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

LordJumpMad

KaiserGX wrote:

They took down golf.

THERE NEVER ANY GOLF GAME ON CLUB NINTENDO

Untitled

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Tasuki

KaiserGX wrote:

They took down golf.

I heard that there was some kind of glitch where people who bought Golf were given codes for Excitebike instead. They probably took it down to fix that problem.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

turtlelink

LordJumpMad wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

They took down golf.

[/div]

THERE NEVER ANY GOLF GAME ON CLUB NINTENDO

Untitled

You forgot was between there and never.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Nestalgic

KaiserGX wrote:

OMG YES! Just what I said lol! Hope they offer Tennis and Alleyway eventually. Because they are Nintendo games I would like to have them but not pay for those specifically.

Nice guess!!!

I was really hoping for Alleyway actually. I never really liked the GB version of golf. Maybe the green screen got to me or something but it wasn't my favorite. Now Tennis on the other hand I played over and over again.

Missing my NES games...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.