Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo reminder - CN year ends on June 30th

Posts 141 to 160 of 160

Kyloctopus

I thought "What Could Our Platinum Reward Be?" I'm going to say it's going to be a coin collection, offering many different Nintendo games on many different Coins. It's my best guess.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Kyloctopus wrote:

I thought "What Could Our Platinum Reward Be?" I'm going to say it's going to be a coin collection, offering many different Nintendo games on many different Coins. It's my best guess.

or on paper...the rewards getting cheaper every year(might have to take that back if its something either worth while or good

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

something just hit me,what if its game&watch collection 3d,it would be their 3rd G&WC and its 3d...or at least on the 3ds

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

the_shpydar

I am sensing that a lot of people are going to be disappointed by whatever the reward is — because it will be yet another mostly worthless chachka.
/me awaits in-thread whining upon reveal

Also, they don't always announce what the rewards will be right away, so don't everyone freak out when it doesn't show up yet tomorrow (today).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CerealKiller528

I really hope its:

• $40 eShop voucher (I wish)
  • Exclusive SNES games for eShop
  • Something that doesn't suck.

First year as Platinum member, really hope the prize doesn't suck.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Lunapplebloom

Wow, so much drama I never even knew was going on. Congratulations @Oddy on making it to Platinum.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Koos

I never received the pins even though I won

Koos

e-love

So they've shown the new downloadable game rewards but have "Platinum and Gold member reward announcement, stay tuned!"

Coooool

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

the_shpydar

GamecubeMan wrote:

Well, its midnight and they haven't posted the platinum reward yet

[/div]

the_shpydar wrote:

Also, they don't always announce what the rewards will be right away, so don't everyone freak out when it doesn't show up yet tomorrow (today).

Edited on by the_shpydar

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

e-love

If I remember correctly, they did have them announced right away one year.

Undead_terror

ya if I remember correctly,we wont get to order them til a day after so tommorow.
also wanted to say happy canada day!

Edited on by Undead_terror

retired_account

Last few times I checked it said I was Platinum, but when I checked this morning to grab Mario Tennis it said I was only Gold. Weird. Maybe it's just a weird rendering glitch on my iPad? lol

retired_account

e-love

Yeah @pixelman, I freaked out for a second when I saw that, but its just reset for the next year.

retired_account

Ahhhhh okay. This is my first year, haha. I just checked my account history and it says I finished 2012 with 710 coins and Platinum Status. :3

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.