Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Question

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Cheezy

So since the CN year is drawing near the end, there's a question I shall ask. I know your status resets at the end of the CN year, but what about your coin balance? Does that reset, too? This si something I want to know. I have 600 so if it's true, that would suck, since it's alot to use. Does anybody know?

Who Are You?

Slapshot

No it does NOT. I actually got an email from Nintendo today that confirmed that. You loose your status and are rewarded for it through prizes but not your coins.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

theblackdragon

your coins do not reset until two full Club Nintendo years (July 1st to June 30th) after they were added to your account. for example, if you registered a game and did a survey for it to earn coins back in March of this year, if you don't spend those coins on anything they would be gone from your account on July 1st of 2011.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

AlexSays

No, your coins stay right where they are.

AlexSays

Corbs

Yep, the only thing that resets is your status. And as was stated, a special prize for Gold and Platinum members is forthcoming. I'm hoping for a Porsche, but who knows. If it's a free Mario Clock download, I'm going to be pissed.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

Stevie

It will be a pillow case with Miyamoto's face on it and a toilet roll with pictures of PS3's and 360's allover it.

Cheezy

Thanks, what a relief, guys. But I DO have one other question. If you have Platinum status, do you get both Platinum AND Gold prizes, a choice between the two, or just the Platinum? Like what if the Gold prize was better than the Platinum prize? Lol. Also, are Platinum or Gold prizes only sent to select people, or everybody who holds that status? I just hope the Platinum prize isn't Tingles Balloon Fight. I already imported it a while back, or Game & Watch Collection 2. I already have the Japanese versions of both

Who Are You?

Slapshot

LOL...I want both too.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Pegasus

Corbie wrote:

If it's a free Mario Clock download, I'm going to be pissed.

You and me both. I'm still looking forward to my platinum prize, whatever it may be.

Mario Forever! (free nipple suit and gratuitous butt-shots included)
PSN: MisterMumbles82

Raukuun

__Stevie wrote:

It will be a pillow case with Miyamoto's face on it and a toilet roll with pictures of PS3's and 360's allover it.

lol! That'd be funny, but I'm still hoping for my can of 1-UP Energy Drink.

Raukuun

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.