Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Question

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

Bassman_Q

I'm trying to register my DSi to get the 160 coins, and I've entered the serial # and linked it to my DSi Shop account, but I didn't get the coins. Help!

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

sykotek

@Qwikman: From what I remember, and it was a long while back, you need to complete the survey they give you to receive the coins. I would double check my Club Nintendo account. If you register more than one DSi, you might not get extra coins for the extra DSi units however.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Bassman_Q

Yeah they never gave me the survey so I dunno how to get the coins now

Bassman_Q

Simon_Deku

I have more than one DSi. It gives you coins for both.

Minecraft is almighty!

Adamant

That happened to me once, too (though for a VC game, not for a console). The survey eventually got added after some time.

Adamant

Bassman_Q

@Adamant- it says you get the survey for downloads 7 days after registration.

I just contacted Nintendo about it.

BTW when I go under the Products Registered page, it asks for the DSi's Product ID. Anyone know where I can find that?

Bassman_Q

sykotek

@Qwikman: I just registered a brand new DSi XL a moment ago without any problems. Finished the survey and received 160 coins.

invmat

Qwikman wrote:

@Adamant- it says you get the survey for downloads 7 days after registration.

I just contacted Nintendo about it.

BTW when I go under the Products Registered page, it asks for the DSi's Product ID. Anyone know where I can find that?

At the bottom, it's the serial number I think.

invmat

sykotek

Haha, never mind what I said about possibly not receiving points for more than one DSi unit. I just looked through my surveys and found my DSi registration survey and filled it out, so I just got another 160 coins for that one too. That survey has probably been sitting there since the launch of the DSi.

@Quikman: Did you get your survey yet?

KnucklesSonic8

I believe you need to register it under the Family Account or something.

KnucklesSonic8

NintenDude97

theblackdragon wrote:

that's odd, Quikman. have you tried contacting Nintendo about it? They should be able to help you out if you didn't receive a survey you should've gotten.

@Quickman: Yeah, I had the same problem with mine too. I couldn't get to the survey no matter how many times I entered the registration code. I ended up calling Nintendo and they sent me 160 "Courtesy Coins" instead of having me fill out the review. Try calling Nintendo and see what they can do.

Edited on by NintenDude97

Bassman_Q

YEAH! They sent me the survey finally! Thanx u guys 4 the help!

Bassman_Q

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.