Forums

Topic: club nintendo platnuim rewards 2014?

Posts 21 to 40 of 48

2Sang

Noboty wrote:

This is my first time being platinum, so I can't help but be wonder what I'll be presented with.

If they offer me 3D Classics: Urban Champion...

If they did that, I would never buy a video game again and probably leave the internet to become a punk rock star.

@Th3plaidhatter That would be great, but I'd rather have something money can't buy like a special edition amiibo or a special eshop game.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Zizzy

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

It's a super special awesome, state of the art, cardboard Smash Bros Coaster! Or a Nintendogs Calendar for the Gold reward.

In all honesty, I'd dig a calendar. Preferably not Nintendogs, though...

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Yoshi

Zizzy wrote:

SMEXIZELDAMAN wrote:

It's a super special awesome, state of the art, cardboard Smash Bros Coaster! Or a Nintendogs Calendar for the Gold reward.

In all honesty, I'd dig a calendar. Preferably not Nintendogs, though...

Well, you're set, then. They offer a calendar every year. It's available to Gold members as well, though, so it's not the most special reward there is.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

AccessibleDaydream

Club Nintendo says that I have 640 Coins in total. Below that, it says "300 Coins to Gold". Does this mean I need to get 600 more Coins to earn Platinum for 2015?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Mr-X9000

ChrisT99 wrote:

Club Nintendo says that I have 640 Coins in total. Below that, it says "300 Coins to Gold". Does this mean I need to get 600 more Coins to earn Platinum for 2015?

yes that is true

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

AccessibleDaydream

[quote=ChrisT99]

xj0462 wrote:

yes that is true

So I pretty much just have 640 Coins burning a hole in my 'pocket'?

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

Mr-X9000

untill you spend it, yes

3DS friend code: 1805-2417-4668
nintendo network ID: Mr.X9000
playstation network ID: dooghound

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2417-4668 | Nintendo Network ID: Mr.X9000 | Twitter:

Nintendo_Ninja

When you don't spend your coins before the year is done, do you lose them?

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

sinalefa

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

Only if they were about to expire. Coins last for two Nintendo Years, and they will notify you if you have expiring coins for the current year.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

faint

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

each coin amount you receive lasts two years. so if you did a survey two years ago and haven't spent the coins from that survey then you will loose those coins

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Nintendo_Ninja

faint wrote:

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

each coin amount you receive lasts two years. so if you did a survey two years ago and haven't spent the coins from that survey then you will loose those coins

Good for me, because I joined this year!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

kyuubikid213

The past two years, I hit platinum.

For my first ever Club Nintendo Platinum Reward, I got some Mario Playing Cards. They're too slippery to play with, but they're fun to take out and look at every once in a while. I really enjoy them.

Last year, I got the poster set. It came with a Wind Waker poster, a Pikmin Poster, and a Year of Luigi poster.

As long as I get some physical thing that's as cool as those, I'll be happy. No matter what though, I'm not getting the calendar. I don't want something I can only use once or twice.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Prof_Clayton

kyuubikid213 wrote:

The past two years, I hit platinum.

For my first ever Club Nintendo Platinum Reward, I got some Mario Playing Cards. They're too slippery to play with, but they're fun to take out and look at every once in a while. I really enjoy them.

Last year, I got the poster set. It came with a Wind Waker poster, a Pikmin Poster, and a Year of Luigi poster.

As long as I get some physical thing that's as cool as those, I'll be happy. No matter what though, I'm not getting the calendar. I don't want something I can only use once or twice.

I feel the exact same way, except I got posters both years.
And though I'd amost always get the physical reward, if they offer a surprisingly good download (like Doc Louis' Punch Out!!) I may bite.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

I hope they pull a Tomodachi Life and have a SSB 3DS/Wii U demo available to Platinum members. It would be also awesome if you were just given a random version instead of being able to choose if you were a gold member, but I doubt that will happen.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Yoshi

WarioMan wrote:

I hope they pull a Tomodachi Life and have a SSB 3DS/Wii U demo available to Platinum members. It would be also awesome if you were just given a random version instead of being able to choose if you were a gold member, but I doubt that will happen.

For the Gold members, you'll run into the issue of getting a version for a system you don't have. It's a little unfair.

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

JunkosBoobies

brewsky wrote:

WarioMan wrote:

For the Gold members, you'll run into the issue of getting a version for a system you don't have. It's a little unfair.

You could give it to someone else. But I guess it would be unfair.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Hoping for something good this year. Got the Mario Playing Cards two years ago and the Majora's Mask soundtrack last year. A custom Mii amiibo would be an awesome Platinum reward.

On an unrelated note, the Pokemon Center online store is reopening! The original website closed back in 2008 (very little Gen 4 stuff was available, mainly Gen 3 stuff). Now they're reopening it. http://www.pokemoncenter.com/

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Yoshi

A Platinum reward could very well be the Mario Kart 8 soundtrack. It'll come in two discs, the Nitro Disc and the Retro Disc. Just a thought.

Now playing:

Prof_Clayton

Guys... look at this.
CNN
Scroll down, you'll see it...
So much for anything good this year.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.