Forums

Topic: Close-minded Casual Gamer

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

LzWinky

Aviator wrote:

Oh no. Someone has a different opinion about gaming than I do.

Time to tell all my friends on the internet!

Indeed. We all have differing opinions. That really doesn't excuse wishing violence upon each other.

I'm also noticing close-mindedness among console gamers too against mobile and PC games. There's quite a bit of hypocrisy as a result. How can you claim someone else is close-minded when you make a comment like "all mobile games suck" and you don't even know what the selection is.

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

shaneoh

shaneoh wrote:

Let's not resort to violence plz -Lz

You mean that there is an alternative answer than violence? I cannot believe that videogames, the basis of all my life decisions, could mislead me in such a way. My entire life has been based on a lie. Angst Depression Angst

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

KittenKoder

Unca_Lz wrote:

Indeed. We all have differing opinions. That really doesn't excuse wishing violence upon each other.

I'm also noticing close-mindedness among console gamers too against mobile and PC games. There's quite a bit of hypocrisy as a result. How can you claim someone else is close-minded when you make a comment like "all mobile games suck" and you don't even know what the selection is.

Hey now, it's my basic human right to be as closed minded as anyone else, or close minded, though I am not that close to anyone right now.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

LzWinky

KittenKoder wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Hey now, it's my basic human right to be as closed minded as anyone else, or close minded, though I am not that close to anyone right now.

You can be close-minded if you want. Just don't expect any sympathy from me

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

FriedSquid

If you punched him, I guess then your excuse to the principal would be "He said PC and mobile games are better than Nintendo games! He deserved it for not liking Nintendo more!"

Kids these days.

Anyways, whether someone is right or wrong, the fact is you are always gonna deal with people that think differently than you. Just yesterday someone told me that Nintendo was dead because of the Wii U. I partly disagreed, but I didn't really fight him on it, it was no big deal. I don't see why I would need to come on this forum and tell everyone, but... People say stupid things a lot and you just have to get over it. What one person you met says makes no difference on what's actually gonna happen to gaming, so just enjoy your 3DS and Wii U and let the other person be happy with their stuff. And don't punch people.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

theblackdragon

ForeverIgnited wrote:

So today in school, me and my friend were talking about video games. We got to the topic of handheld gaming, and he stated that he wanted the DS brand to die. And then he said something that really made me mad. He said he wouldn't care if Nintendo went away. He wouldn't miss Legend of Zelda, Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi, or any of the Nintendo games. He then went on to say that not only mobile phones are superior over handhelds, but they are capable of making even better gaming experiences than the 3DS or PSP Vita. And finally, he stated that the future of the video gaming industry would be ruled by phones and PCs. I wanted to punch my friend in the face at this point.

Well, so what? He's got about as much chance of being right as you would if you said that Nintendo would someday be producing not only video games but actual professional fitness equipment, or if i were to say that someday Sony would dominate the video gaming market with their Xperia phones — only time can tell, and we're more likely to be wrong. In the meantime, play what you like and screw what anyone else has to say about it. Life's too short to focus on things that tick you off, y'know?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.